Page 56 of 232 FirstFirst ... 646545556575866106156 ... LastLast

Thread: The big death thread

THE HOLOCAUST RETURNS: EU wants to abolish Nuremberg Code, reconstitute medical fascism with forced covid “vaccination”

(Natural News) It is about to be a very dark winter for Europe (and probably the rest of the world, too) now that the European Union has decided to impose total medical fascism on Europeans. As we reported reptilian European Commission head Ursula von der Leyen is talking about forcing Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) "vaccines" on all of … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Anyone that willfully vilified and obstructed access to hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin in the prevention and treatment of Covid-19 is guilty of first degree capital murder, genocide, and crimes against humanity.

I believe in the rule of law and NOT vigilante justice. When convicted of the above crimes by international military tribunal, these eugenicist monsters, depraved pagans, and war criminals should executed in public.

Vladimir Zev Zelenko MD

Montana’s GOP governor pushing for more residents to get vaccinated; has invested nearly $800k in vaccine maker Pfizer

(Natural News) If we ever want to have some semblance of honor and integrity restored to our governing institutions, the first thing we must do as Americans is begin to expect more of both from our elected political leaders. Because until we do that, our politicians will continue to be corrupt. Montana's GOP governor, Greg Gianforte, … [Read More...]

Mean while, see where we are going with the VX beastly fanatics efforts to force all to accept their Beastliness:

A suicide note left by a man in Germany who killed his wife and three kids before taking own life, claims he feared he’d be arrested and his children taken away over a falsified Covid-19 vaccination certificate, investigators say.
    On Tuesday, German prosecutors revealed possible motives behind a chilling murder case that shocked Germany over the weekend. Five bodies of family members, with gunshot wounds, were found in their house in the town of Koenigs Wusterhausen, not far from Berlin.

The 40-year-old father appears to have killed his own wife and three children aged 10, eight and four before taking his own life, investigators said. The police found a firearm in the house, but it is currently unclear if it was used in the killings.
    According to the authorities, the man had left a suicide note in which he confessed to having obtained a forged Covid-19 vaccination certificate for his wife. He added that the wife’s employer found out that it was fake.
    Allegedly, the couple began fearing that they would be arrested and their children would be taken from them, Chief Public Prosecutor Gernot Bantleon told the German Press Agency on Tuesday.
    The prosecutors have not revealed any further details about the case.
    https://www.rt.com/news/542469-covid...icide-germany/

Wait a minute...why doesn't this have a wooden door???

https://www.euronews.com/next/2021/12/08/the-sarco-suicid

Vaccine batches vary in toxicity and are distributed to unsuspecting Americans in coordination by three companies: researcher

One company allegedly performed toxic dose range finding without consent (Updated 12/7/21)

https://hillmd.substack.com/p/vaccine-batches-vary-in-toxicity