Page 213 of 232 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2318

Thread: The big death thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Industry giant Siemens, which once ran forced labor camps for the Nazi regime in Germany, calls for ONE BILLION PEOPLE to stop eating meat

Wednesday, January 25, 2023 by: S.D. Wells

Industry giant Siemens, which once ran forced labor camps for the Nazi regime in Germany, calls for ONE BILLION PEOPLE to stop eating meat – NaturalNews.com
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Popular Macclesfield Leisure Centre worker Mia Jennings has sadly died at the age of just 19
    https://www.cheshire-live.co.uk/news/chester-cheshire-new