Page 184 of 232 FirstFirst ... 84134174182183184185186194 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,840 of 2318

Thread: The big death thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Clarence Gilyard, Jr. "Walker, Texas Ranger" and "Die Hard" actor has died. He was 66.
    A representative for Gilyard confirmed with Fox News Digital of his death and said the actor died at his home in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The cause of death remains unknown, however his rep noted Gilyard hasn’t been in "good health for a few years."
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Oklahoma, Red Dirt singer-songwriter Jake Flint, 37, dies just hours after his wedding

On Sunday morning, Hosty got word that Flint had died in his sleep, just hours after exchanging vows with his bride.
    "He was a singer-songwriter, through and through, and just a big personality, a big heart, and (he'd) bend over backwards to do anything for you. When any musician asks you to play at their wedding, it's one of those most important days ... and it's always an honor," Hosty said.

Globalist “utopia” is driving mankind to self-extinction, just like what was seen in Calhoun’s mouse experiments

(Natural News) The world we currently live in is the antithesis of freedom. It is an engineered globalist experiment involving "caged" living; fake, chemical-laden "food;" social media and technological authoritarianism; and an endless supply of fake fiat "money" that the globalist overlords use to rob the masses and amass more power for … [Read More...]

Danish Prime Minister FLEES like a criminal when confronted with the truth about covid-19 vaccines and mass murder

(Natural News) During the covid-19 scandal, Danish Prime Minister, Mette Frederiksen, threatened individual rights, slaughtered animals out of hysteria, and repeatedly violated the country’s constitution. She also worked with the governments of Austria and Israel to rapidly develop a deleterious mRNA vaccine program that is destroying the … [Read More...]

At least 750,000 people in 38 countries have “died suddenly” after COVID vaccination this year

(Natural News) A Google search of the term "died suddenly" will lead people to numerous news articles posted regularly about young adults and children who suffered that very fate. It is a trend that has been rising over the past two years with no signs of declining. Official government figures issued by just 38 countries, including the … [Read More...]