Page 133 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3383123131132133134135143183 ... LastLast
Results 1,321 to 1,330 of 2318

Thread: The big death thread

'Sudden and Unexpected': At least 11 Vacationers Drop Dead on Italian Beaches in 24 hours
    https://rairfoundation.com/sudden-an...s-in-24-hours/

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

SPIKE PROTEIN SYNDROME is sweeping America as deadly disorders are springing up out of nowhere post COVID vaccination

(Natural News) The real pandemic the world is experiencing is the skyrocketing cases of preventable diseases literally caused and exacerbated by spike protein injections, also known as COVID-19 "vaccines." Research conducted by scientists found that spike proteins injected into the body and created by mRNA "technology" enter the … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

In Argentina, you have to jab your kid for them to go to school.
    This is what can happen.
    "Vax Death of a Child in Tucumán}

"In the following video, an Argentinean woman named Miryam Suárez is interviewed about the death of Ámbar, her 3-year-old daughter. Ámbar had been perfectly healthy until she was “vaccinated”, as required by the municipality of Tucumán. Then she suddenly collapsed and died."
    https://gatesofvienna.net/2022/07/vax-death-of-a-chil

Paul Joseph Watson Retweeted
    Emma Kenny
    Jul 17
    Defibrillators to be fitted in every school, the sun being blamed for blood clots (god help those living on the equator) a huge percentage increase of sports people having heart attacks, a rise in young people dying in their sleep …..but ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to see here! Shhhhhhh

https://twitter.com/emmakennytv/status/15486335050468

United Nations announces Klaus Schwab of the World Economic Forum and UN General Secretary Antonio Guterres have signed an agreement to ‘accelerate’ the Agenda 2030 GENOCIDE....

Everyone should be on RED ALERT RIGHT NOW!

Everything is dying: We are witnessing mass extinctions on an unprecedented scale, but most people don’t understand what is happening

(Natural News) We were warned that if we stayed on the path that we were on that we would eventually see mass extinctions all over the globe. Unfortunately, nothing was done and now it is already happening. The creatures that inhabit our oceans are dying off. The insects are dying off. The birds are dying off. All around us there is … [Read More...]