Page 173 of 232 FirstFirst ... 73123163171172173174175183223 ... LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,730 of 2318

Thread: The big death thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The SYNBIO “Borgification” infiltration of the human race: It’s WAY beyond infertility and depopulation… humans are HOSTING a nano-scale computational PLATFORM

(Natural News) "SynBio" means synthetic biology. If a corporation develops a gene-altering technology that gets injected into your body and permanently alters your chromosomes to be something other than fully human, they have turned you into a part-synthetic organism. Under existing US law and court precedent, that corporation may have an … [Read More...]

Vaccinated populations suffering strange new illnesses ~ OAN, One America News

WATCH: People drop dead, fight unseen threats in post-COVID world
    Terrifying video from locations worldwide
    https://rumble.com/v1nbffw-vaccinated-populations-suf

CDC 'Excess Death' Reports, Insurance Data Sounding MAJOR Alarm Bells

DoD Vax Data Whistleblowers Bombshell: Cancer, Miscarriages, Heart Disease Up 300%
    ADMINCovid, Experts, Government, Health, VaccineDMED, DoD
    Three military doctors say medical billing code data captured by Defense Medical Epidemiology Database shows sharp spikes in miscarriages, myocarditis, cancer diagnoses, Bell’s palsy, female infertility.

According to the data found by the military doctors, there was also a nearly 300% increase in cancer diagnoses, from a 38,700-per-year average in 2016-2020 to 114,645 in 2021.
    Military medical whistleblowers have come forward with a trove of data on vaccine safety that they claim is the most accurate available.
    On Monday, Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wisc.) hosted “COVID-19: A Second Opinion,” a livestreamed discussion panel featuring world-renowned doctors and medical experts who provided an alternative take on the public health response to COVID-19.

DoD Vax Data Whistleblowers Bombshell: Cancer, Miscarriages, Heart Disease (fearunmasked.com)
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

UNDERTAKER EXPLAINS "MYSTERIOUS" CLOTTING PHENOMENON! | Louder with Crowder

https://rumble.com/v1r2ts2--live-daily-show-louder-with-crowder.html

“I Do Not Give a F*ck What Happens to Anti-Vaxxers” – Former Democrat Congressional Candidate Who Criticizes Anti-Vaxxers Dies Unexpectedly After Bragging About Vaccination Status on Social Media

The screenshots of Richard Rowe’s old Facebook posts criticizing anti-vaxxers have recently started making the rounds again. Richard Allen Rowe, a truck driver and a Democrat running for Congress in Florida, died in October 2021 just a few months after getting his Pfizer shot, Evie Magazine reported.

May they receive their just rewards
    Last edited by Lenno; 11-02-2022 at 11:34 AM.