Page 1 of 232 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: The big death thread

Default The big death thread

The CDC allows hospitals to class dead vaxxed people as “unvaccinated”

(Natural News) The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention have devised a set of rules pertaining to the classification of infectious disease and death. These rules simultaneously inflate the number of covid cases in the unvaccinated and allow hospitals to classify dead vaccinated people as “unvaccinated” deaths. (Article republished … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Breakthrough Cases Surge: Vaccinated Individuals Accounted for 87% of Covid Hospitalizations Over the Past Week in Wales UK; 99% of All New Cases Were Under 60 Years Old

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

YouTube bans all “harmful vaccine content” from its platform, meaning any commentary that doesn’t worship the official narrative of Big Pharma

Horowitz: New study shows denial of ivermectin is a crime against humanity

https://www.theblaze.com/op-ed/horow...ainst-humanity

The numbers are phony

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    YouTube bans all “harmful vaccine content” from its platform, meaning any commentary that doesn’t worship the official narrative of Big Pharma
    Good for them so the far right can't spread their lies on that platform at least and others as well. Meaning less people will be dead by following their bad advice take that you far extreme righties.,

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Good for them so the far right can't spread their lies on that platform at least and others as well. Meaning less people will be dead by following their bad advice take that you far extreme righties.,
    Have you ever considered enrolling in an ESL or remedial English program? It would add a measure of credibility to your otherwise weak posts. The ignorance though, you're probably stuck with.

I have a question.
    Why are people that take the jab continually tested for Covid?