Page 15 of 232 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: The big death thread

China Caught Weaponizing new Disease with 80% Mortality Rate
    https://banned.video/watch?id=616dbd4ec780930025128a2a

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

A friend of a friend, young, healthy, great family allowed himself to be VAXXED "to protect his loved ones" dropped dead 3 days later from a heart attack.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Countdown to ZERO IMMUNITY… vaccine victims are seeing their immune response drop by about 5% each week, with long-term consequences mirroring AIDS

(Natural News) A bombshell report published by The Expose (UK) is entitled, "A comparison of official Government reports suggest the Fully Vaccinated are developing Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome." Since this is being instigated by vaccine injections, I'm calling it "Injected Immunodeficiency Syndrome," or "IIDS." As The Expose … [Read More...]

Are covid “vaccines” giving people AIDS? Immune system functions are dropping around 5% EACH WEEK in those who were vaccinated

(Natural News) The latest data from the United Kingdom's PHE Vaccine Surveillance Report suggests that people who have been "fully vaccinated" for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) are losing about five percent of their immune systems per week. Doubly injected people between the ages of 40 and 70 have already lost about 40 percent of the … [Read More...]

Deaths Following Vaccination Reported in Taiwan Exceed Nation's COVID Death Total

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2021-10-14/deaths-following-vaccination-reported-taiwan-exceed-nations-covid-deaths

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    is there any sauce for this? I am in Alberta and this needs to be out there, but I would prefer a link to a 'meme' for the ney sayers.

Quote Originally Posted by Stustage View Post
    is there any sauce for this? I am in Alberta and this needs to be out there, but I would prefer a link to a 'meme' for the ney sayers.
    I'll look for it now
    I could only find links to the .GUV sites.
    Sorry

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    I'll look for it now
    I could only find links to the .GUV sites.
    Sorry
    all good the meme will work for now. Another Albertan told me that if you register for your qr code it is in the dev toolkit on the site, I haven't been vaxxed so I cannot get the qr code.

What do slots mean in a source code, and what is a source code?