Page 54 of 232 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664104154 ... LastLast

Thread: The big death thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

“Sudden Deaths” of Children Under the Age of 12 Start Surfacing After COVID-19 Shots Approved for This Age Group https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/sudden-deaths-of-ch
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    “Sudden Deaths” of Children Under the Age of 12 Start Surfacing After COVID-19 Shots Approved for This Age Group https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/sudden-deaths-of-ch
    Horrible stuff , I pray the brainwashed can wake from their spell.

Bangladesh, A Poor Country with Success Against Covid-19—Is “the People’s Drug” a Factor?
    [Article RT'd by Dr. Robert Malone, IOW, legit.]
    As is occurring in many low-and-middle-income countries (LMICs), TrialSite observes in Bangladesh that while vaccination rates are low, overall problems with COVID-19 have been minimal at least compared to many other nations. This observation was picked up recently by The Daily Telegraph. From November 20, 2021, to December 1, Bangladesh, one of the world’s most populated nations with 165 million, had only one death from COVID-19. This is a significant statistic in a generally poor country with pockets of considerable poverty and overcrowding. Many physicians known to TrialSite, such as Dr. Tarek Alam, were big ivermectin proponents—conducting several studies. One point of view among care providers is that ivermectin influenced this outcome. In Bangladesh, only 22% of the population has been vaccinated against covid, yet the death rate from the virus remains low at just over one percent. Bangladesh has a population of about 165 million but just over 27 thousand deaths from COVID-19. According to an interview with Dr. Alam, last year, ivermectin in Bangladesh combined with Doxycycline and various vitamins and minerals is known as “the People’s Drug.”
    https://trialsitenews.com/bangladesh-a-poor-country-w

Those who capitulated to the Priests of Baal,

sought to save their lives in Babylon are losing their lives.