Page 16 of 54 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: The big death thread

Quote Originally Posted by Stustage View Post
    all good the meme will work for now. Another Albertan told me that if you register for your qr code it is in the dev toolkit on the site, I haven't been vaxxed so I cannot get the qr code.
    run for the (russian) border?
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

No,really mate, youNeed to run, head for Russia
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    No,really mate, youNeed to run, head for Russia
    yup the province just 'elected' a bunch of municipal woketards last night so you are more corrected than you think. "every thing woke turns to sh!t" I recall hearing a while back.

"In the last 6-8 weeks, more than 40 percent of people who died in Maryland were fully vaccinated," Redfield said."

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2021/10/19

This creature confined COVID patients to nursing homes as the Pennsylvania Health Secretary, where 70% of the state's COVID deaths eventually occurred. Simultaneously, he pulled his mother out of her nursing home, in violation of state mandate, and put her in a hotel for the duration of the pandemic. This is all a matter of public record.

Now they're pinning 4 stars on it's shoulders. We do not live in a serious country.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/10/19/levine-t

This creature confined COVID patients to nursing homes as the Pennsylvania Health Secretary, where 70% of the state's COVID deaths eventually occurred. Simultaneously, he pulled his mother out of her nursing home, in violation of state mandate, and put her in a hotel for the duration of the pandemic. This is all a matter of public record.

Now they're pinning 4 stars on it's shoulders. We do not live in a serious country.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/10/19/levine-t
    I'm sure our enemies are terrified!

What's next, Snoop Dog for Sec or State (to replace Blinken).
    ​HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

New Zealand Reports Highest Daily Number of Covid-19 Cases Despite Ramping up Vaccination Effort

Massachusetts State Police officer taken to the ICU after receiving Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine

(Natural News) A Massachusetts State Police sergeant ended up in the intensive care unit (ICU) after getting Johnson & Johnson's (J&J) Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine. Reports say the 19-year police veteran received the J&J vaccine on Oct. 15. Following the incident, his fellow officers expressed concerns about … [Read More...]

More military personnel died from suicide in Q2 2021 alone than from COVID-19 since start of pandemic

(Natural News) The government is determined to enforce vaccine mandates in the country to try and slow the spread of the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19). But instead of forcing civilians and service members to get vaccinated, it seems like the government should have been trying to address a more pressing matter. According to a … [Read More...]

run for the (russian) border?

http://www.canada.ca/en/sr/srb.html?...s&wb-srch-sub=

copied from Government of Canada website referenced:

"Mar 2, 2016 - Dispensers, TearGas Attention! Are you a business that can supply products and services in support of Canada’s response to COVID-19? Canada wants to hear from you. Find out more here. Details GSIN Code N1040A GSIN Description Dispensers, TearGas GSIN Category Goods GSIN Group Description Weapons GSIN Class Description Chemical Weapons and Equipment"

"Oct 28, 2015 - Grenades, High Explosives Attention! Are you a business that can supply products and services in support of Canada’s response to COVID-19? Canada wants to hear from you. Find out more here. Details GSIN Code N1330C GSIN Description Grenades, High Explosives GSIN Category Goods GSIN Group Description Ammunition and Explosives GSIN Class Description"