Page 22 of 232 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272122 ... LastLast

Thread: The big death thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

AMA becomes death regime by plotting to ban ivermectin so that more patients die

(Natural News) The American Medical Association (AMA) wants people to die from the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19). The reason we can safely say this is that the trade group is working overtime to restrict Americans' access to hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) and ivermectin, two safe, effective and inexpensive early treatment remedies for the … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Jasmine Comeau: 17-year-old Canadian girl loses use of her left leg and foot four days after second Pfizer mRNA injection

(Natural News) A 17-year-old girl is facing the prospect of never walking again in yet another unnecessary, unfortunate maiming of a child. (Article republished from TheCOVIDBlog.com) Ms. Jasmine Comeau received her first Pfizer mRNA injection sometime in mid-August. She suffered no apparent adverse effects. There appears to be a … [Read More...]

To help “save lives,” crazed Branch Covidian plows car into anti-vaccine protesters

(Natural News) A 64-year-old man by the name of William Aslaksen was arrested over the weekend after he went maniacal and plowed his car straight into a rally of people opposing Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) "vaccine" mandates. The incident occurred Saturday afternoon in Palmdale, located near Los Angeles, resulting in at least one … [Read More...]

what an ass

/

DEATH PANELS Audio tapes reveal hospitals are depriving COVID patients of nutrition, intentionally isolating them

Ali Schultz saw medical tyranny first-hand as her parents in law faced strong opposition from their respective hospitals regarding how to treat their illness with COVID-19.

» Continue reading: https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/au...utm_source=gab

» Watch the full report from earlier here: https://www.lifesitenews.com/confere...utm_source=gab

Emergency rooms across America getting FLOODED with patients suffering acute organ failure and debilitating symptoms… media claims it has nothing to do with covid vaccines

(Natural News) National Public Radio (NPR) is flabbergasted by a major uptick in emergency room admissions across the United States. Even though it is painfully obvious that "fully vaccinated" Americans are getting sick in droves NPR is chalking it all up to mystery – or perhaps something spooky since Halloween is just days away. In … [Read More...]