Page 23 of 55 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: The big death thread

BIOWAR DOWN UNDER: Australia prepares to open borders in order to import Covid virus that will be spread by VACCINATED people, according to Queensland Premier… promises EVERYONE will be infected

(Natural News) This just in: "We will be bringing in virus through the borders in vaccinated people," declares the Premier of Queensland Jeannette Young. The vaccine tyrants are tired of waiting for all the informed citizens to accept the toxic gene therapy jabs, so now, time is up. No more waiting out the pandemic for Australians. The … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Louisiana Highschool Caught Injecting Children with COVID-19 Shots Without Parental Knowledge

https://www.bitchute.com/video/DEOe1VfiCSRk/

Not sure if this is the most appropriate thread to post this on, but here goes. My daughter works for the county water and sewer department which has over 100 employees. She and a co-worker in the same office had Covid last December/January. My daughter's case was on the high end of moderate. She missed 3 weeks of work and did not fully recover for over two months. Co-worker's case was milder. When the vaccine madness was in full swing this summer, against all the warnings based on fact from my daughter, co-worker and entire family, including teens got jabbed. About two weeks ago this woman, otherwise in good shape and healthy, was rushed to ER with strange heart related problems.

Can't go into detail here, but it has been quite an ordeal. She is back at work, but my daughter says she is a wreck. All of the tests they run are inconclusive. She is scared to death about her future. Daughter will not confront her about possible connections with the shot, but this is another one of those examples of "unsubstantiated side effects". Leftists sheep will discount the countless stories like mine as anecdotal nonsense. Me, I just know "if it walks like a duck, yada, yada.......