Page 81 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391131181 ... LastLast

Thread: The big death thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

ora Loomer: I’ve just been informed that the federal government, through NIH is injecting Ebola into animals and watching them die on land in Texas.

They are doing gain of function research with EBOLA on US soil in one of the largest states in the nation!!!

What is going to happen when the Biden regime decides to “accidentally release” Ebola onto the American people during an election year when things aren’t going their way?

COVID was released as a bio weapon on the world, and via Fauci, the US government was funding gain of function COVID research.

Now they are funding gain of function research with a live Ebola virus... on PRIMATES on US soil.

Don’t put it past the Biden regime to infect this country with Ebola if it means getting their way in an election.

PAID FOR BY THE US GOVERNMENT!!!

I had a link of the Ebola outbreak map that verified what was said here, but someone just blocked it.

Photo: SAN ANTONIO (December 8, 2021) – Texas Biomedical Research Institute (Texas Biomed) and the Southwest National Primate Research Center (SNPRC) broke ground today on four new buildings that will enable them to continue providing exceptional care for nonhuman primates, play a central role in addressing the nation’s nonhuman primate shortage, and accelerate the Institute’s growth in infectious disease research.

ebola outbreakmap listings/fauci-ebola/

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    ora Loomer: I’ve just been informed that the federal government, through NIH is injecting Ebola into animals and watching them die on land in Texas.

They are doing gain of function research with EBOLA on US soil in one of the largest states in the nation!!!

What is going to happen when the Biden regime decides to “accidentally release” Ebola onto the American people during an election year when things aren’t going their way?

COVID was released as a bio weapon on the world, and via Fauci, the US government was funding gain of function COVID research.

Now they are funding gain of function research with a live Ebola virus... on PRIMATES on US soil.

Don’t put it past the Biden regime to infect this country with Ebola if it means getting their way in an election.

I had a link of the Ebola outbreak map that verified what was said here, but someone just blocked it.

Photo: SAN ANTONIO (December 8, 2021) – Texas Biomedical Research Institute (Texas Biomed) and the Southwest National Primate Research Center (SNPRC) broke ground today on four new buildings that will enable them to continue providing exceptional care for nonhuman primates, play a central role in addressing the nation’s nonhuman primate shortage, and accelerate the Institute’s growth in infectious disease research.

USA TODAY

Monkey on the loose: Locals told not to approach lab monkey missing after Pennsylvania crash

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/mo...ash/ar-AAT2yDh

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Lora Loomer: I’ve just been informed that the federal government, through NIH is injecting Ebola into animals and watching them die on land in Texas.

Say Lenno, did you hear anything about a monkey on the loose after the truck it was in (with about 100 monkeys) crashed?

ETA: found the story https://nypost.com/2022/01/22/lab-mo...-pennsylvania/
    Lab test monkey on the loose after truck crash in Pennsylvania
    By Conor Skelding
    January 22, 2022

[Should have read ahead on the thread]
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

[QUOTE=BugoutBear;2845729][QUOTE=Lenno;2845709]ora Loomer: I’ve just been informed that the federal government, through NIH is injecting Ebola into animals and watching them die on land in Texas.

Say Lenno, did you hear anything about a monkey on the loose after the truck it was in (with about 100 monkeys) crashed?

ETA: found the story https://nypost.com/2022/01/22/lab-mo...-pennsylvania/
    Lab test monkey on the loose after truck crash in Pennsylvania
    By Conor Skelding
    January 22, 2022

This was the plot line in the 1995 movie Outbreak, the Feds were ready to drop a MOAB on an American town to save humanity