Page 50 of 232 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast

Thread: The big death thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post

One Man from Slovenia has the intestinal fortitude and Love of Truth to spill the beans.
    No one in USA medical business has that kind of Love.
    Good find
    I guess we are not as special as we thought.

Maybe 20 years ago, there was a ton of hoopla from TV news etc. to get a flu injection,
    Then all of a sudden, in one day it all stopped after a lab technician in Czechoslovakia discovered live flu bugs in the "flu vaxine".

A List Of People Who Had Their Leg Amputated Shortly After Receiving COVID-19 Vaccine

https://medicalkidnap.com/2021/11/27/a-list-of-people-who-had-their-leg-amputated-shortly-after-receiving-a-covid-19-shot/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

All those deaths will save the stupid parents from getting an abortion or the hassle of changing the sex of their kid, and all the other trash
    the schools & glorious peoples leaders want to cram into their lives.

And as those parents die from their own injections, they can be happy that they successfully did their part in
    helping Lord Esau accomplish His Goal of eliminating all the Sons of Jacob.

And they can relax knowing that there is no resurrection for them.

Watching a slow motion genocide sucks. All we can do is play the part of cassandra. To speak the truth and not be believed.

Quote Originally Posted by naturallysweet View Post
    Watching a slow motion genocide sucks. All we can do is play the part of cassandra. To speak the truth and not be believed.
    What truth? On those far right sites that have nothing better to do than spread bs and tons of misinformation? Yeah I thought so.

Fully Vaccinated Canadian Senator Dies of “Covid”

https://healthimpactnews.com/2021/fully-vaccinated-pro-vaccine-canadian-senator-dead-at-the-age-of-56/