Page 101 of 232 FirstFirst ... 519199100101102103111151201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2318

Thread: The big death thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Fort Bragg lost over 80 soldiers from “sudden” and “unexplained” causes, and stopped reporting on the deaths after June 2021 – NaturalNews.com

Fort Bragg lost over 80 soldiers from “sudden” and “unexplained” causes, and stopped reporting on the deaths after June 2021

Tuesday, March 15, 2022 by: Lance D Johnson

Fort Bragg stops reporting soldier deaths after dozens found dead in their bunks

An investigative reporter for Rolling Stone Magazine, Seth Harp, has been looking into this medical anomaly. On February 9, 2022, Seth reported the death of 83 soldiers at Fort Bragg in the 18 months ending in June 2021. Fort Bragg stopped reporting the fatalities after June 2021, but the bodies continue to pile up. Out of the 83 “sudden and unexpected” fatalities, eleven of them were determined to be from natural causes.

Harp wrote: “Fort Bragg soldiers have been turning up ‘unresponsive’ in their barracks on a disturbingly regular basis since the beginning of 2020, including Caleb Smither, Terrance Salazar, Jamie Boger, Joshua Diamond, Matthew Disney, Mikel Rubino, Michael Hamilton, and numerous others who have not been named.”

Brighteon Lawyer Thomas Renz
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Higher energy prices actually cost American lives each winter.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

CDC data reveal 84% increase in death of millennials after vaccine mandate

(Natural News) In a recent episode of "The Ben Armstrong Show," host Ben Armstrong discussed data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) that points to an alarming 84 percent increase in deaths recorded in millennials after the vaccine mandate was enforced in the United States. The data, which was examined by former … [Read More...]

World braces for renewed supply chain crisis as COVID outbreaks shut down highly vaccinated China

(Natural News) The supply chain crisis is expected to get worse as the resurgence of Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) in highly vaccinated China led to tens of millions being forced into some form of lockdown. News from authoritarian China shows that the communist nation's zero-tolerance approach to the coronavirus has failed, and around 51 … [Read More...]

Mother died due to rare 'brain bleed' side effect of COVID-19 vaccine, coroner rules

ANALYSIS: Russia is winning, America is self-destructing… prepare for EXTREME POVERTY as 50-year economic fairy tale implodes

(Natural News) Do not confuse the headline of this analysis with any conclusions of who we're rooting for. We are rooting for America and the American people, yet we simultaneously realize that the current occupying US government is an illegitimate, treasonous crime cartel that rigged the 2020 election, built the covid bioweapon and is … [Read More...]

NATO’S OBSESSION WITH BIOLOGICAL WARFARE
    6 Minutes

Gates is releasing biologically contaminated mosquitos into the US.

https://rumble.com/vxwpxq-reese-report-enemies-within