Page 127 of 232 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2318

Thread: The big death thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Dr. Carrie Madej Involved In Plane Crash – Pray - Sons of Liberty Media

Dr. Carrie Madej was involved in a small plane crash alongside her boyfriend. Both are in the hospital with multiple fractures, and her boyfriend has a broken back and fractured skull.
    https://sonsoflibertymedia.com/dr-ca...-surgery-pray/

From 11Alive TV:

... the flight was on the way from St. Petersburg, Florida, near Tampa, to Newnan-Coweta County Airport when it experienced an engine issue as the plane started its descent. The flight was diverted south to Warm Springs, but crashed.

https://www.11alive.com/article/news...e-c633f02e75d2
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Evidence of dystopian aims is now writ in dayglo yellow on a barrage balloon, but the mainstream media refuse to look up

Taiwan has seen its birth rate drop by 23 per cent year-on-year. (Hint: 81.8 per cent of them are fully ‘vaccinated’ against Contrick19)

In the Philippines, by contrast, only 50.4% are fully vaccinated. Their birthrate dropped 1%. (Despite the long-held cliché about Filipinos being strangers to contraception, their birthrate hasn’t grown since 1950.)

But this is the point: vaccinate half the folks, and normal trends continue; vaccinate four out of five, and the outcome is – depending on your viewpoint – catastrophic.

Now you know the reason for all the http://hard-sell….plus BS about “until everyone is vaccinated, nobody is safe” and “this is the pandemic of the unvaccinated”. The depopulators can’t afford much below 85% compliance with the genocidal policy of pumping people full of toxic mRNA and inexplicable (but deadly) nano-debris.
    [rest at link]

https://therealslog.com/2022/06/28/t...ow-is-packing/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Comedian Nick Nemeroff dies at 32...

And YES... he WAS Jabbed. Here he is in his own words!

https://www.nbcnews.com/pop-culture/pop-culture-news/come

Hey Lenno. Just heard last night Dr. Zelenko's in ICU on a ventilator. Prayers for his speedy recovery.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler