Page 129 of 232 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 2318

Thread: The big death thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

An Actuarial Armageddon
    [about the experimental mRNA Spike Protein Death Jab]
    > July 2, 2022
    The following video from Epoch Times discusses the growing body of evidence from life insurance companies about an unprecedented excess of deaths since the beginning of mass experimental mRNA treatments intended to mitigate the effects of infection with the Wuhan Coronavirus. The presenter uses the dollar amounts of increased death benefit payouts (which are publicly reported) to estimate the additional number of deaths, a total that is so much of a statistical outlier that it cannot be dismissed as simply a random fluctuation in the rate of death. Since the same phenomenon has been experienced by multiple major insurance providers, we are faced with the near-certainty that there is some ominous unknown cause of death common to all these insurance carriers:
    [rest at link]

https://gatesofvienna.net/2022/07/an-actuarial-armage
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Mosquito Borne Viruses On The Rise As Bill Gates Releases Millions Of Genetically Modified Mosquitoes

Various states across the country have reported an increase in mosquito-borne viruses, some of the viruses are reportedly rare and have little history of being in the United States.

In Georgia, mosquitoes tested positive for a rare disease that has the potential to be deadly.

In the Midwest, cases of the Jamestown Canyon Virus, carried by mosquitoes, are on the rise.

https://100percentfedup.com/what-mosquito-borne-virus