Page 13 of 232 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363113 ... LastLast

Thread: The big death thread

Her booster was expired.

Another step toward the mark of the beast.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Old Man Yells at the Unvaccinated

I was vaccine hesitant, but after Keith Olbermann shouted at and angrily insulted me from his multi-million dollar Central Park penthouse, now I’m convinced!
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

France introduces bill to mandate Covid-19 vaccinations for all from January 1, 2022

Paris France has already introduced harsh vaccine mandates for first responders. Since President Emmanuel Macron announced measures on July 12 that require proof of vaccination to enter cafés, restaurants, and hospitals, several large demonstrations against them have followed. The forewarning by these protesters of a coming medical tyranny has been accurate.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

"Hey, that's my bike!"

Taiwan death from COVID-19 vaccination exceeds death from COVID-19
    [RT'd by Dr. Robert Malone, IOW, it's legit.]
    [The Clot Shot is poison.]
    https://medicaltrend.org/2021/10/10/taiwan-death-from

Isolation Centers And Vaccine Mandates In Canada

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=616ae1ede7a11d4bd5199029

Teen dies of heart attack soon after getting COVID shot so he could play hockey: report

'Kids are dying from the jab,' read a sign outside an arena where the young Canadian would not have been allowed inside to play unless he was vaccinated.
    ttps://http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/17-year-old-boy-dies-of

US Treasury deputy sec warns unvaxxed Americans that shortages will continue until EVERYONE is jabbed

The reality is that the only way we’re going to get to a place where we work through this transition is if everyone in America and everyone around the world gets vaccinated.
    https://www.rt.com/usa/537637-supply...cinated-biden/