Page 131 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141181231 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,310 of 2318

Thread: The big death thread

Governments that mandated deadly covid vaccines now blaming DOCTORS for not telling patients about the risks

(Natural News) After becoming the first country in the world to mandate Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) "vaccination" on all citizens, Austria is now trying to shift responsibility onto doctors for all the health damage that resulted. Austrian Green Minister of Health Johannes Rauch says physicians, and not himself and his fellow … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

New Zealand study reveals 10% increase in excess deaths among age groups that took booster shots

(Natural News) A study conducted in New Zealand found a close relationship between booster rollout and rising excess mortality. The study was published in EconPapers, the world's largest collection of online Economics working papers, journal articles and software. The researchers deduced that age groups most likely to have had booster … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

European Union FINALLY admits COVID-19 vaccines DESTROY your immune system

(Natural News) The European Union (EU) has finally admitted that the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines destroy the immune system and make people more susceptible not just to COVID but to all diseases. According to the European Medicines Agency (EMA), taking booster doses of the COVID-19 vaccines every four months could weaken the … [Read More...]

Don't pick up money - IT MAY BE LACED WITH DRUGS - Leave it on the ground

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11006947/Kentuck

Alex Jones: New World Order’s main agenda is clearly DEPOPULATION

(Natural News) InfoWars founder Alex Jones slammed the globalists' New World Order (NWO) agenda, calling for a global red alert amid various events happening worldwide. "This is the NWO takeover. This is world depopulation. This is World War 1,000, extinction, rebellion and depopulation," he said. "They're burning and blowing up the … [Read More...]

Ivana Trump dies 'Suddenly'