Page 132 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134142182 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 2318

Thread: The big death thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Mystery Lethal “Nosebleed” Disease Puzzles Scientists
    Teams of doctors and experts have been rushed to southern Tanzania to investigate a mysterious killer disease after three deaths and 13 cases were recorded.
    The symptoms reportedly include fever, headaches, fatigue and nosebleeds, which officials say point to a viral haemorrhagic fever that can destroy blood vessel walls, and is likely transmitted by “growing interaction” between humans and wildlife.
    WHO analysis published Thursday claims animal-to-human disease threats are surging in Africa with zoonotic outbreaks shooting up 63% in the last decade.

Casket Sellers Confirm ‘500% Increase in Child Deaths’ since Jab Rollout

https://newspunch.com/casket-sellers-confirm-500-increase-in-child-deaths-since-jab-rollout/

13-Year-Old Girl Dies Suddenly in Italy, Autopsy Ordered Following Myocarditis Diagnosis

https://welovetrump.com/2022/07/16/1...tis-diagnosis/