Page 134 of 232 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134135136144184 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 2318

Thread: The big death thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Now they’re bickering amongst themselves over who has the authority to force us into camps.
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...-court-ruling/
    Why Does NY Governor Kathy Hochul Want Government-Mandated ‘Quarantine’ and ‘Isolation’ Camps Despite This Recent Court Ruling?
    By Laura Elizabeth Jenkins and Corinne Cliford Published July 21, 2022

New York State Governor Kathy Hochul supports forced isolation and quarantine regulations, even if someone doesn’t have a confirmed disease.

She challenged last Friday’s State Supreme Court ruling, striking down state regulation 10NYCRR2.13. This regulation granted Department of Health bureaucrats the ability to force indefinite isolation and quarantine upon citizens of any age for any reason.

The ruling by Judge Ploetz of the State Supreme Court of Cattaraugus County cited there is already established Public Health Law 2120, governing isolation and quarantine. That law properly balances individual rights and the need for public safety.

Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Prince Harry’s pro-abortion UN speech highlights population control ideology present in Royal Family

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/prince-harrys-pro-abor

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Prince Harry’s pro-abortion UN speech highlights population control ideology present in Royal Family

https://www.lifesitenews.com/blogs/prince-harrys-pro-abor
    Her Royal Highness sold out to Lord Esau long ago, and has kept silent while the Anglish People are being eliminated.

Former South Carolina Standout Quarterback Phil Petty Dies at 43, Third Former Football Player to Pass Away This Week

https://welovetrump.com/2022/07/22/former-south-carol

They have and I am a bad boy on another forum I use for saying (the gay community strikes again).
    All the information I have seen on it tells me my statement is true and I wasn’t trying to do anything but put out the facts.

Great reset in motion: Thousands of people are dying “unexpectedly” every week in the post-covid era

(Natural News) For the week ending July 8, 2022, 10,232 deaths were recorded by the United Kingdom's Office for National Statistics (ONS), 432 of which were recorded as being related to the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19). This is nearly 1,000 more deaths than normal compared to pre-covid levels, a trend that has been going on for at least … [Read More...]