Page 143 of 232 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153193 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 2318

Thread: The big death thread

VACCINE HOLOCAUST: More than 40 times the number of Americans who died in WWII are now dead from covid “vaccines”

(Natural News) There are varying educated opinions about the true number of deaths caused by Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) "vaccines" worldwide. According to Steve Kirsch, a conservative estimate is around 12 million people, a figure 40 times higher than the number of Americans who died during World War II. Kirsch says a reasonable way … [Read More...]

Hospital covid treatments were so “brutal” and murderous that some nurses quit the profession

(Natural News) The places where sick people are sent for treatment, also known as hospitals, are, in many cases, death centers for people who test "positive" for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19). A growing number of nurses is speaking out about the "brutal" remedies that are being administered at many state- and federally-funded health … [Read More...]

Last edited by Lenno; 08-17-2022 at 01:12 PM.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Top 6 population reduction schemes disguised as medicine, culture, disease prevention or family planning

(Natural News) It all started in the early 1900s. The American Medical Association was the catapult for corruption for everything pharma in America. After World War II, Hitler's pharma complex scientists were released from prison and catapulted America's development of chronic sick-care pharmaceuticals, deadly chemotherapy and genocidal … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Double Vaxxed New Zealanders SEVEN TIMES Sicker this Year than Pre-COVID 2019! (VIDEO) https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/08/double-vaxxed-ne

More people in Taiwan have died from the vaccine than from COVID-19

(Natural News) Recent data revealed that more people in Taiwan have been killed by the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines than by the virus itself. The data obtained by NTD found that more people in Taiwan have died from COVID-19 than from the virus. The island nation has recorded 865 deaths following vaccinations and 845 deaths from … [Read More...]

Steve Kirsch estimates between 5M and 12M people have been killed by COVID clot shots worldwide (so far)

(Natural News) The Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines have killed between five million and 12 million people, according to entrepreneur Steve Kirsch. Several commenters on Kirsch's Substack page provided the breakdown of this figure, which the entrepreneur attested to. They quoted Our World in Data's finding that 12.46 billion … [Read More...]

Thai study reveals nearly 30% of young adults suffer heart injuries after getting COVID shots

(Natural News) A study in Thailand revealed that almost 30 percent of young adults suffered cardiac injuries as a result of the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccines. The paper published Aug. 8 in Preprints looked at 301 students from two schools in Thailand who were injected the second dose of Pfizer's BNT162b2 mRNA vaccine. The … [Read More...]

CDC found lying about COVID-19 vaccine monitoring

(Natural News) The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) had been found lying about the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine monitoring, including the vaccine's link to health issues like heart inflammation or myocarditis. The agency previously claimed that COVID-19 vaccines have been monitored by "the most intense safety … [Read More...]

Here's the new styled news that ignores the truth, claiming a narrative that avoids even the possibility of Vax death syndrome! He hits the guardrail twice before launching down a 65 foot hill, after the guardrail ended. Calling him a USPS driver but avoiding the info that the post office denied he worked for them. Delivering Amazon packages, who could he work for? A mandatory Vax company? I am so sorry that this man has died, but we had better get ready for lots more like this. The lies from media are changing from reasons to Vax to lies to protect the vaxers from blame!
    https://share.newsbreak.com/1m44vnyr