Page 151 of 232 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 2318

Thread: The big death thread

Italy: Peer-Reviewed Study Finds ‘Metal-Like Objects’ in 94% of Individuals With Reported mRNA Vaccine Side Effects

My close friends have now exhibited tumors, one was a facial tumor and the other is internal, along with the usual 'covid' symptoms. When I tell them to take Ivermectrin they act like I'm an idiot
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

#LesboHitler

Now the climate “greenies” are going after natural gas, want it eliminated from homes nationwide

(Natural News) By far the cheapest and most optimal type of energy for stovetop cooking, natural gas is the latest target of the global warming cult, which wants it banned from all homes nationwide. The Sierra Club and numerous other "environmental" groups are pushing the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) to prohibit natural gas use … [Read More...]

Ukraine faces winter food shortages – economist

Bartering grain for foreign aid may leave the country without enough food for its own people
    https://www.rt.com/business/562485-u...ood-shortages/