Page 156 of 232 FirstFirst ... 56106146154155156157158166206 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,560 of 2318

Thread: The big death thread

Lawsuits claim hospitals specifically targeted unvaccinated patients with forced remdesivir and respirator “treatment” – a DEATH sentence

(Natural News) The decision to administer remdesivir to covid patients and smother them with a ventilator – a plandemic "treatment" protocol that we now know has killed many – was done not according to any kind of science, new lawsuits allege. Hospitals selectively targeted the unvaccinated for this deadly protocol, the suits state. … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The U.S. Senate will vote on ratifying the Kigali Amendment to the Montreal Protocol. Not only would ratification amount to another step toward radical “climate change” tyranny, but it would strengthen the United Nations at the expense of U.S. national sovereignty.

Easily contact your representatives:
    https://jbs.org/alert/oppose-kigali-amendment/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

USDA air dropping vaccines from helicopters across 13 states, using vaccine “bait” deemed HAZARDOUS if ingested

(Natural News) The USDA, like many federal agencies, is deeply invested in the business of extermination. For example, most people don't realize that the USDA mass murders millions of birds every year through deliberate poisoning campaigns. Natural News has published the USDA's list of bird extermination from 2009 (PDF), showing how the … [Read More...]

Coroner verifies New Zealand man’s death caused by heart inflammation from COVID shot.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/coroner-verifies-new-ze

White House Nutrition Advisor creates “Food Compass” that vilifies whole foods while promoting junk like Lucky Charms

(Natural News) In today’s neurotic, upside-down world, good is often labeled as evil and evil is often advertised as virtuous, so it’s no surprise that the White House “Nutrition Advisor” would declare that synthetic, sugary foods like Lucky Charms and Frosted Mini Wheats are healthier than whole foods and fresh meats. Joe Biden’s … [Read More...]

A Virginia minister died shortly after she received a coronavirus vaccination, authorities said Friday, though there was no indication the vaccine was at fault.
    Drene Keyes, 58, received her Pfizer vaccine at a clinic in Warsaw, which is about 80 miles north of Newport News, before falling ill, Warsaw police Chief Joan Kent told NBC News.
    Officials said they did not know the cause of death, or any underlying conditions Keyes might have had that could have contributed to her death, and said there was no evidence it was tied to the vaccination.

Woman Dies 15 Minutes After Receiving Covid-19 Booster

https://welovetrump.com/2022/09/20/woman-dies-15-minutes-after-receiving-covid-19-booster/

Increasing Demand for Caskets in New Zealand

Peter who says he works in the funeral industry spoke infront of the crowd gathered to support Counterspin outside the court in Christchurch today.

"Last month August, the sales of caskets [were] 40% above our budget."

"I've been watching the government website, they provide some statistics on all cause mortality every week."

"25% above the long term average of around 600 people in New Zealand dying every week, so currently at around 750."

"From my experience in the industry is there's a lot more deaths happening than should be."

https://t.me/hiddeninplainsight1