Page 170 of 232 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180220 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 2318

Thread: The big death thread

Biden will get his THIRD COVID booster - his fifth shot - today and encourage Americans to get the latest vaccine amid fears of another winter wave

President Joe Biden will receive his third COVID booster shot and will encourage Americans, especially seniors, to get their updated vaccination ahead of Thanksgiving and the coming winter.
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Experts now urging pause on 5G rollout after study reveals regulators were ignoring health risks of radiation

(Natural News) Scientists called for a moratorium on the rollout of 5G after a study revealed that government regulators were not being fully transparent on the technology's health hazards. A study conducted by the International Commission on the Biological Effects of Electromagnetic Fields (ICBE-EMF) and subsequently published in … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Have you heard of the “Jaffe memo?” It’s a 9 page letter from 1969 authored by a vice president of the Planned Parenthood Federation of America who founded the Guttmacher Institute. The goal was to strategize ways to reduce the population.
    Check out their goals. Have they been successful?
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0KCqtNShmxgYTA1REcx

Researchers discover “synthetic fingerprint” in genome of SARS-CoV-2, proving it was created in a lab

(Natural News) A new study has concluded that SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19), has a unique "fingerprint" that proves it could only have originated from a laboratory. The two most common theories regarding the origin of the coronavirus are the natural origin theory and the lab-leak theory. The former … [Read More...]

Thousands more are dying as EU investigation on alarming increase in children’s excess deaths drags on

Tuesday, October 25, 2022 by: Belle Carter

snip:

About 26K excess deaths recorded just in England and Wales since April

Tuesday, October 25, 2022 by: Belle Carter

Thousands more are dying as EU investigation on alarming increase in children’s excess deaths drags on – NaturalNews.com
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.