Page 171 of 232 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171172173181221 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,710 of 2318

Thread: The big death thread

See how they died (or just keeled over): 8 videos—from the US, France, Brazil, Colombia, the UK, India and (especially) China—show, CLEARLY, what “our free press” wants us NOT to see

(Natural News) Haitian singer Mikaben drops dead on stage in Paris: (Article by Mark Crispin Miller republished from MarkCrispinMiller.com) Called “one of the most talented musicians of his generation.” 41 yr old vaxxed and boosted Haitian singer Mikaben collapsed and died suddenly, last night in front of his fans in Paris, after … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Former Dem candidate who said ‘I don’t give a f**k what happens to anti-vaxxers’ died suddenly while walking dog

(Natural News) The sudden death of a progressive Democrat candidate in Florida who scolded people for refusing to take the Covid jab is being revisited on social media. (Article by Adan Salazar republished from Infowars.com) In screenshots from truck driver and District 23 candidate Richard Rowe’s Facebook, the 41-year-old … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Doctor claims GRAPHENE sheds from vaccinated to unvaccinated resulting in destroyed blood cells, clots

(Natural News) Could it be that Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) "vaccines" are shedding graphene and who knows what else onto the unvaccinated, destroying their bodies in a similar way to the "fully vaccinated?" According to Dr. Philippe van Welbergen, this is exactly what is happening. Welbergen has taken a particular interest in the … [Read More...]

Funeral Director Says 95% Of Corpses Had Received ‘Covid’ Jab Within 2 Weeks Of Death

https://newspunch.com/funeral-direct...eeks-of-death/

Culturecide: It is about stopping people from reproducing

"All of it, from what I can tell. First, watch the opening 40 seconds of this video where it is revealed that the group the EU wants injected with Covid shots the most is pregnant women:
    [video]
    The list of legal changes, not to mention attacks and transformations on the culture all have a few things in common depending on what level of abstraction we operate on. But at the practical its for sure one result. Making normal human reproduction nearly impossible and certainly very undesirable. In fact, changing the cost-benefit of having a family in every possible metric, sexually, psychologically, financially and in every way.

So let’s look at some of the things which make reproduction less likely. These are not in chronological order. Just the order I remember them.
    [more at link]https://gatesofvienna.net/2022/10/culturecide/

The Atlantic endorses sterilization, says “a limited eugenics program is warranted”

(Natural News) It has come to light that The Atlantic, which was founded upon the commitment to "be the organ of no party or clique," is a longtime proponent of mass sterilization and eugenics. In its November 1950 issue, The Atlantic published an article called "Sterilization" that weight and measured the benefits of mass … [Read More...]

SGT Report: Hospitals are being used to implement a holocaust, says Scott Schara

(Natural News) Scott Schara, the father of a 19-year-old girl with Down syndrome who died due to hospital negligence, said the world is at the beginning of a holocaust and hospitals are being used to implement it. Schara's daughter Grace died in the hospital a few days after she tested positive for the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19). She … [Read More...]