Page 174 of 232 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 2318

Thread: The big death thread

Lawyers ready to SUE any state that tries to force school children to get “vaccinated” for covid

10/27/2022 / By Ethan Huff

Lawyers ready to SUE any state that tries to force school children to get “vaccinated” for covid (chemicalviolence.com)
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Research into aluminum toxicity KILLED because it exposed the dangers of childhood vaccines

(Natural News) Many, if not most, major scientific institutions have been captured by private interests pushing a special interest agenda, including vaccine research and the study of vaccine adjuvants such as aluminum. Prof. Christopher Exley conducted extensive research in aluminum's toxicity at Keele University in the United Kingdom, … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Dr. Peter McCullough On What Is Really Happening When People 'Die In Their Sleep' https://thelibertydaily.com/dr-peter-mccullough-on-wh
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Influential Waterman Loch Eggers Passes Away on Maui

When I heard that Loch Eggers had passed away of a heart attack while hiking on Maui last weekend, a Darrell Wong image immediately popped into my head: Loch on a Naish stand-up board, crouched in a very large, beautiful blue barrel with a heavenly vision in front of him. Having spoken with Loch about that particular wave years ago, I couldn’t recall if he’d made it out. But only one thing really mattered – the barrel was big enough to fit a 10-foot SUP in. And so it personified the influential waterman to a T: always charging, whether on a SUP or a traditional open canoe. Yes, Loch loved girthy waves.
    According to friends, he suffered a heart attack alone while hiking one of his favorite spots, Lahaina Pali Trail overlooking Maalaea Harbor about a mile above Honoapiilani Highway. He was apparently flown out of the area on a rescue helicopter before being pronounced dead. Sadly, his brother, Hunter, passed away in late April unexpectedly during a canoe race, a sport the whole family had a deep love for (Loch’s and

Klause's death wish

Tampons, including “organic” brands, found to contain toxic PFAS (fluorine) chemicals

(Natural News) A new report from the group Mamavation reveals that many popular tampon brands, including a few organic brands, are reportedly contaminated with detectable levels of fluorine in the form of PFAS (perfluoroalkyl and polyfluoroalkyl substances). In partnership with EHN.org, Mamavation tested 23 different tampon products in … [Read More...]

If you want forgiveness, Emily, here’s your program

(Natural News) Being lectured to, condemned, ridiculed and hated by elitist bullies is bad enough on a single day or for one issue. (Article by Karen Kwiatkowski republished from LewRockwell.com) This behavior went on for over two and a half years, for nearly a thousand days, in a thousand ways. The economic, social, interpersonal, … [Read More...]

Academic journal: Academics, scientists, physicians were censored, defamed into silence over COVID truths

(Natural News) It's taken more than two years, but an academic journal has finally published a study showing how doctors, academics and researchers were threatened, defame, and shamed into silence for daring to speak out against the 'accepted' narratives about COVID-19. The study, noted by Dr. Robert Malone, inventor of the mRNA and DNA … [Read More...]