Page 179 of 232 FirstFirst ... 79129169177178179180181189229 ... LastLast
Results 1,781 to 1,790 of 2318

Thread: The big death thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

EXCESS MORTALITY: Over 2400 Americans are DYING each day following vaccine mandates… Ed Dowd unveils alarming, evidence-based data

(Natural News) Today we feature an interview with Ed Dowd, author of Unknown Causes: The Epidemic of Sudden Deaths in 2021 & 2022. Ed Dowd, along with his team of analysts, has assembled the most comprehensive and compelling data revealing excess mortality following the introduction of covid vaccines. His website where some of these … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Reuters wants DEPOPULATION to achieve “climate justice” – says there are just too many people alive

(Natural News) The corporate-controlled media is reporting that the total world population has now surpassed eight billion people, which Reuters says is too many to maintain "climate justice." In order to stop "global warming" and "climate change" in their tracks, claims Gloria Dickie, a lot of these people – but not herself, of course … [Read More...]

Bill Gates Tells G20 World Leaders That ‘Death Panels’ Will Soon Be Required

Unelected world health czar Bill Gates has used his appearance at the G20 Summit in Bali, Indonesia to raise a discussion about “death panels.”

https://newspunch.com/bill-gates-tel...n-be-required/

Twitter scrubs footage showing Emergencies Act lawyer COLLAPSE after taking covid jab

(Natural News) It has become much harder to find video footage of Public Order Emergency Commission lawyer Gabriel Poliquin collapsing during a recent hearing, presumably due to having been "vaccinated" for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19), because Twitter is reportedly deleting tweets that contain it. In case you missed it, Poliquin … [Read More...]

VACCINE-INDUCED TURBO CANCER: T-cell lymphoma can progress rapidly due to mRNA booster shot

(Natural News) Dr. Charles Hoffe, a medical doctor of 28 years in British Columbia, now working at the Lytton Clinic, has done the unthinkable, when it comes to inspecting the so-called "safety and efficacy" of the Fauci Flu jabs that the CDC calls "vaccines." He ran PET/CT scans on cancer patients who had received the Pfizer mRNA booster … [Read More...]

Canada on a Mass Murder Spree, 31,000 euthanized!

Canadian Government Preparing to Euthanize Children Without Parental Consent

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=6374e07f0f75fc3deb6e5c70