Page 180 of 232 FirstFirst ... 80130170178179180181182190230 ... LastLast
Results 1,791 to 1,800 of 2318

Thread: The big death thread

Australia sees 63% drop in births after introduction of covid “vaccines” – what will the government’s excuse be?

(Natural News) New data released by the Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) shows that ever since Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) "vaccines" were launched, the birth rate Down Under has plunged by an astounding 63 percent. From October to November in 2021, there was a 21 percent decrease in births compared to the average over a 10-year … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

SLOW MOTION GENOCIDE: Excess mortality up 40% all around the world following release of covid “vaccines”

(Natural News) Mathematician Igor Chudov conducted an assessment of two completely different datasets encompassing tens or even hundreds of millions of people from which he concluded that the relative risk of death for people who got "vaccinated" for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) is 40 percent higher than that of the … [Read More...]

Two studies reveal link between SUGAR consumption and CANCER

(Natural News) Two studies – one from 2020 and another from earlier this year – revealed the connection between sugar consumption and cancer development. NaturalHealth365 reported that consuming too much sugar in both sweetened foods and beverages causes chronic health conditions such as obesity, Type 2 diabetes and cardiovascular … [Read More...]

MEDICAL SCIENCE WARNING: Lung transplant recipients develop respiratory distress and organ rejection after second dose of covid-19 vaccine

(Natural News) Lung transplant recipients who receive two doses of covid-19 mRNA may suffer organ rejection and develop respiratory distress requiring supplemental oxygen and further treatment. A study published in The Journal of Heart and Lung Transplantation, shines a light on this serious medical issue caused by the covid-19 … [Read More...]

FDA unveils plan to combat DEADLY bacterial outbreak in baby formula

(Natural News) The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) on November 16 laid out its plan to enhance its surveillance to prevent outbreaks of cronobacter bacteria in instant infant formula. According to a statement released by the agency, FDA would review and update current guidelines and rules regarding the manufacturing of infant … [Read More...]