Page 192 of 232 FirstFirst ... 92142182190191192193194202 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 2318

Thread: The big death thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

HUGE! Dr. Ryan Cole, MD ~ If You Got the Covid Vaccine and Aren't Injured This May Be the Reason! (Check Your Vaccine Batch Below)

https://rumble.com/v1qhwvu--huge-dr.-ryan-cole-md-if-you-got-the-covid-vaccine-and-arent-injured-this-.html

NASTY: Colorado to begin feeding recycled sewer sludge back through people’s drinking water taps

(Natural News) "Toilet-to-tap" is slowly becoming the norm in the United States as supposedly dwindling water supplies caused by droughts and "global warming" force local governments to feed treated sewer sludge back through people's drinking water taps. The latest area of the country to take this approach is Colorado, which appears to … [Read More...]

Abortion industry wants legal immunity to kill live-birth babies who survive botched abortions

(Natural News) Not every abortion goes as planned. In fact, thousands of babies survive abortions every year. When a baby is born alive, despite all attempts to kill him/her, abortionists must face a very serious reality - a reality that presents a conundrum to their seared conscience. In the past fifty years, at least 17,855 babies … [Read More...]

HOSPITALS MOBBED with every room and even HALLWAYS occupied with portable cots … has the spike protein apocalypse begun?

Saturday, December 17, 2022 by: S.D. Wells

HOSPITALS MOBBED with every room and even HALLWAYS occupied with portable cots … has the spike protein apocalypse begun? – NaturalNews.com
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.