Page 2 of 232 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The big death thread

Lol....... ooohhhhh ooohhhhhh! I know, I know! Those are the fools from the old quote referred to when they open their mouths and remove all doubt. In this case they open their nasal line..... bah! Still they never fail to babble about it... I should get an honorable mention anyways........

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    I have a question.
    Why are people that take the jab continually tested for Covid?
    Because the vaccine doesn't stop people from catching and spreading covid. It's a leaky vaccine.

The mucous membranes secrete a particular form of antibodies of the Immunoglobulin A type, or IgA. But vaccines injected into our muscles—including all the approved inoculations against Covid—are largely ineffective at stimulating the secretion of IgA into our noses that occurs after actual infection with a virus. As a result, vaccinated people can contract a Covid-19 infection confined to the mucous membranes. They may get the sniffles but can spread the virus to others even if they are asymptomatic

Quote Originally Posted by naturallysweet View Post
    Because the vaccine doesn't stop people from catching and spreading covid. It's a leaky vaccine.

The mucous membranes secrete a particular form of antibodies of the Immunoglobulin A type, or IgA. But vaccines injected into our muscles—including all the approved inoculations against Covid—are largely ineffective at stimulating the secretion of IgA into our noses that occurs after actual infection with a virus. As a result, vaccinated people can contract a Covid-19 infection confined to the mucous membranes. They may get the sniffles but can spread the virus to others even if they are asymptomatic
    I know all that.
    My point was, with their belief that the vaccine works as advertised, why do those people feel the need to continue to want to have a stick shoved up their nose?
    I would think that the people that get the jab would say to themselves," I got the jab, now I no longer need to be tested as I am protected".

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    I know all that.
    My point was, with their belief that the vaccine works as advertised, why do those people feel the need to continue to want to have a stick shoved up their nose?
    I would think that the people that get the jab would say to themselves," I got the jab, now I no longer need to be tested as I am protected".
    Good observation. You get a Sherlock Holmes award.
    Those who capitulated to the panic fest, were not observant, and simply bought into the official hype.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Booster Jab Every 6 Months? 1.5 Million Double-Dosed & Recovered Israelis Lose Green Pass Privileges as Stricter Covid-19 Rules Kick In

California Governor Gavin Newsom has done the unthinkable: ignored the research. Ignored the deaths. Ignored the doctors and parents that will rise up like a firestorm in the next few days, weeks, and months.
    https://www.infowars.com/posts/newso...icas-children/