Page 202 of 232 FirstFirst ... 102152192200201202203204212 ... LastLast
Results 2,011 to 2,020 of 2318

Thread: The big death thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Uncovered Web Pages Show Barack Obama Led an Effort to Build a Ukraine-Based BioLab Handling ‘Especially Dangerous Pathogens’
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/uncovered-web-pa
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The Champion of Spain and the World Champion in the cycling master’s category Agustín “Guti” Navarro died unexpectedly on New Year´s day.

According to the news site H50policia on Tuesday, January 3 was found dead on New Year’s Eve afternoon in Sama de Langreo (Asturias).

The death of the 44-year-old has come as a great shock to the cycling community, with Guti having won the Champion of Spain in the category of master 30 in 2011 and six years later in 2017 the master’s category 40-44 in the Belgian town of Mol.
    https://euroweeklynews.com/2023/01/03/cycling-world-c

Jan 3 - Escalation with Russia will thrust us into the jaws of World War III | MP3

Latest News
    January 4, 2023 - JD Heyes
    German study finds that COVID-19 vaccines perpetuated the pandemic and caused immune system failure

(Natural News) If our country had an honest and competent 'mainstream' media staffed with professionals who took to heart our founders' intent of a free press to hold those in power to account, there would be an outcry for one of the world's biggest pharmaceutical companies to be held responsible for the damage it did to countless millions … [Read More...]

Massachusetts State Police Release Statement Following the Sudden Death of Three Officers Within Four Days

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2023/01/massachusetts-state-police-releases-statement-following-sudden-deaths-three-officers-within-four-days/

Bond villain-like mad climate scientist and virtue signaling CEO named “Iseman” (like Iceman) wants to freeze the world by polluting the skies with sulfur particles

Wednesday, January 04, 2023 by: Ethan Huff

Bond villain-like mad climate scientist and virtue signaling CEO named “Iseman” (like Iceman) wants to freeze the world by polluting the skies with sulfur particles – NaturalNews.com

John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.