Page 227 of 232 FirstFirst ... 127177217225226227228229 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 2318

Thread: The big death thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

'The killer injection is tearing apart families across the world!

Debbie Zagaja joins to detail the brutal death of her healthy, active sister Connie, after she took the jab.

Connie's organs failed, her body inflated like a balloon, and doctors sliced up her whole body, attempting to relieve the pressure.

Connie was killed by the clot shot, and her family was left perplexed!'

https://www.stewpeters.com/video/2022/11/died-suddenly-he
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Hoda Kotb tears up as she reveals her three-year-old daughter Hope was in the ICU 'for a few days' battling a 'health issue' - as Today host returns to the morning show after taking two-week break to care for her child

• Hoda, 58, made her first appearance on the show since February 17
    • She got emotional as she revealed that her youngest child had been 'ill' in the hospital, but shared that the toddler has now returned home
    • The Today host teared up as she paid tribute to her child's doctors and nurses

Post vaccination deaths Downunder are skyrocketing even more than the last report of skyrocketing deaths...

One of the most “fully vaccinated” countries in the world for the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) has now earned the title of also being the sickest and most death-prone society in the world.

That country is Australia, which now has an excess mortality rate that is greater than that of any other country in the world over the last 80 years – and by a longshot.

Australia’s “reward” for obeying the (mis)guidance of the World Health Organization (WHO) is an extra 174,000 deaths in 2022, which is 12 percent higher than what was predicted by the experts.

According to data from the Actuaries Institute, Australia’s excess death increase is the most substantial ever in recorded history.

Karen Cutter from the Institute’s Covid-19 mortality working group said that the current levels of death Down Under are “not within normal levels of fluctuation in non-pandemic times.”

“Firstly, mortality risk is higher subsequent to an acute Covid infection, and most Australians have now had Covid-19,” she said, adding that even the Institute believes the so-called “virus” played a direct role in all these deaths – including those that were not even directly attributed to “covid.”

You will have noted, folks, that she made no mention of deaths being attributed to the vaccine. And conveniently, although I don’t know where she gets the figure from, “most” Aussies have had C19, ergo, Covid is the culprit. Clever by half, huh??

But now, Aussies everywhere are developing jab-related, not Covid related, health problems such as heart inflammation (i.e., myocarditis and pericarditis). The same goes for many fully jabbed residents of the United Kingdom who are similarly getting sick and dying in excess.

In 2022, the U.K. recorded nearly 40,000 excess deaths, according to the Office of National Statistics (ONS).

As always, the authorities want everyone to believe that all this death is because of “long covid”, a made-up excuse that serves as a cover for all the jab damage that continues to manifest throughout the world, but particularly in those countries the most jabbed, Australia for example.

Obviously folks, authorities will continue to NOT admit to the correlation. It’s all Covid, or Long Covid, or Global Warming, or you’ve eaten too many ice-creams, or some other childish nonsense like that. It’s not the jab. You’d be “silly” if you believed that according to health officials Downunder!!

Well, I fall into the “silly” category, and I’m a fit and heathy 71 year old (except for the aches and pains), who, like billions of others, hasn’t had Covid 19, and there are good reasons why I personally haven’t, none of which are relevant to the guidelines issued by authorities and health experts.

I thank and honour a now departed and very brave, Dr Zelenko, for my life!!

United Airlines Flight Diverted - Incapacitated Pilot In Hospital

https://creativedestructionmedia.com/news/business/2023/03/12/breaking-united-airlines-flight-diverted-incapacitated-pilot-in-hospital/