Page 3 of 232 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The big death thread

FEMA Camp 'Shield in Place' Centers to Round Up Healthy Unvaxxed Become Reality

Just like the NAZIs......
    https://www.banned.video/watch?id=61...e134211741bab7
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Dr. Zelenko Calls for Bill Gates and Fauci's Arrest for War Crimes
    https://www.banned.video/watch?id=61...e0882895676a86

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

COVID-19 ,Gain of Function and Violation of Domestic/ International Laws and Treatys

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    FEMA Camp 'Shield in Place' Centers to Round Up Healthy Unvaxxed Become Reality

Just like the NAZIs......
    https://www.banned.video/watch?id=61...e134211741bab7
    I do see it happening here.
    Maybe sooner than we think.
    I do not think that there will be sweeping roundups except in the Cities.
    They will still need the military or foreign help.
    If that is done, it will soon die down.
    After that, friends and neighbors will snitch on each other for an extra crust of bread that will be in short supply.
    After an initial rush of roundups the rest of us will be picked off one at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by Idaho Bullwinkle View Post
    I do see it happening here.
    Maybe sooner than we think.
    I do not think that there will be sweeping roundups except in the Cities.
    They will still need the military or foreign help.
    If that is done, it will soon die down.
    After that, friends and neighbors will snitch on each other for an extra crust of bread that will be in short supply.
    After an initial rush of roundups the rest of us will be picked off one at a time.

The bribe will be one week's worth of Soylent Red.
    I think the "Out break" will start Thanksgiving Week
    IMHO 'they' will want to seize the farm lands so as to control (strangle) food production next year but controlling fuel supplies will do that as well (in the UK the Army has control of fuel already). With two million 'migrants' and say, a million ChYnese plus the brainwashed locals the country could be seized in a few weeks

So much for vaccine-generated herd immunity
    > Alex Berenson on SubStack
    In an Israeli hospital outbreak, 96% vaccination rates (and universal masking) made no difference. And guess who had mild cases? Hint: not the vaccinated.
    https://alexberenson.substack.com/p/so-much-for-vacci

Singapore reports record-breaking number of COVID-19 infections despite being almost fully vaccinated

(Natural News) Singapore is hitting a record daily number of new Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) infections despite being one of the most fully vaccinated nations in the world. On Friday, Oct. 1, the Southeast Asian city-state recorded a new high of 2,909 new COVID-19 cases, according to its Ministry of Health. On Tuesday, Oct. 5, … [Read More...]

More than three-quarters of covid deaths in Vermont are among the “fully vaccinated”

(Natural News) The latest data out of Vermont shows that a whopping 76 percent of all new Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) deaths are occurring in the "fully vaccinated." So-called "breakthrough" cases, which we were told are "rare," actually account for the vast majority of Chinese Virus deaths in the highly "progressive" state, which is … [Read More...]

The world is now witnessing a pandemic of N-STEMI heart attacks caused by blood clots

(Natural News) A certain type of heart attack is on the rise around the world. Healthcare professionals in Scotland have seen a sharp uptick in a potentially fatal type of heart attack called an N-STEMI attack. This condition is the result of partially blocked arteries that cut off the blood supply to the heart. It presents less tissue … [Read More...]

Critical Read/Video:
    Smoking Gun? I thought Event201 was the smoking gun. Perhaps they're related. Not a big fan of AJ but the video comes from C-Span.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...ination-video/
    EXPLOSIVE VIDEO Emerges of Fauci and HHS Officials Plotting for ‘A New Avian Flu Virus’ to Enforce Universal Flu Vaccination (VIDEO)
    By Jim Hoft Published October 6, 2021

Alex Jones of Infowars made a special broadcast on Monday night regarding an explosive video of Fauci with HHS officials and other health experts discussing how to enforce Universal Flu Vaccination in a summit organized by Milken Institute in Washington, DC last October 2019.

Alex Jones highlighted three clips from the hour-long video of the summit from C-SPAN which proved the COVID-19 pandemic was planned and the Big Pharma worked with the UN and other corrupt government officials to develop and release the COVID-19 virus ahead of ‘Great Reset’.
    Remember the Prepper's Motto: "Panic early and avoid the rush!"
    Everything I post is Fiction and shouldn't be taken seriously by anyone.
    88 = Heil Hitler