Page 33 of 232 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383133 ... LastLast

Thread: The big death thread

California's Gov. Newsom took his booster shot 11 days ago. He has since canceled all of his scheduled appearances and has not been seen in public since then due to "deal with unspecific family obligations."

Gov. Newsom Cancels All Scheduled Appearances, Hasn’t Been Seen in Public Since Getting Covid Booster Shot on October 27

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Biden will make certain that heating will be too expensive for the average home this winter. He hates America. https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10176399/Biden-a

Is possible the cowardly mask wearing top commissar will end up with his favorite brand of mill stone.

POWERFUL INTERVIEW! COVID Jabs are Premeditated First Degree Murder, says Dr. Zelenko

Nov 8, 2021

https://www.banned.video/watch?id=61...140737c32728d6

MEDICAL HOLOCAUST against children: Vaccine-induced myocarditis in children has 50% fatality rate in five years

(Natural News) Dr. Anthony Hinton, a consultant surgeon with 30 years of experience working for the United Kingdom's National Health Service (NHS), has warned that Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) "vaccine"-related myocarditis has a 20 percent fatality rate in children after two years, and a 50 percent fatality rate in five years. In a … [Read More...]

British Funeral Director: Dead Babies Are Piling Up in Morgues

https://theexpose.uk/2021/11/07/british-funeral-director-dead-babies-are-piling-up-in-morgues/