Page 4 of 232 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: The big death thread

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    Good observation. You get a Sherlock Holmes award.
    Those who capitulated to the panic fest, were not observant, and simply bought into the official hype.

They are victims as well but they do need to face up to the facts, get past their denial, and follow recommendations for recovery from the so called "vaccine."
    HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later

A Silent and Dutiful Massacre
    A translated excerpt from an interview with an Italian ambulance doctor who responds to 911 (11 calls:

MD Are you saying that 7 out of 10 “fragile” people who suffer the adverse effects of the so-called anti-Covid vaccines, die from them?

Exactly. We can say that these vaccines are making a clean sweep of all the fragile. Now I bring you an example from the last hospitalization I did. We went to the home of a person who already had various ailments: heart disease, chronic obstructive bronchitis for years, and was nevertheless vaccinated with a double dose. The latter disease, COPD in medical jargon, flared up after the administration of the vaccine. The patient had 88% oxygen saturation accompanied by strange tonic-clonic shocks. Since she was not an epileptic, I thought it must be acidosis due to the fact that the oxygen tank to which she was attached was at a very low level; therefore I took her to the hospital, as I thought the patient was metabolically decompensated. That was until we took her to the ER.

The rest of the story I learned from a colleague who works at the PO but who occasionally substitutes for us in an ambulance. The patient had a pleural effusion, a pericardial effusion, capillary leak syndrome (CLS), practically the patient was losing serosity from all capillary districts.
    [rest at link]

https://voxday.net/2021/10/06/a-silent-and-dutiful-ma
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

This much is clear: There are a lot of people lying up and down the line on this.

Severe and fatal reactions are being called "unrelated" when statistically-speaking they almost-certainly are caused. The rate of myocarditis being seen in young people, especially males, is wildly off-the-rack compared with the "natural" rate of those incidents. Myocarditis is never a benign condition and claims that "this time" it won't have lasting effects, including fatal ones, is unproved and will not be proved or disproved for three to five years. The rate of all-cause death being seen in younger cohorts, where death is extremely uncommon to begin with, is very concerning. Dead is dead; why (and whether people lie about the cause) is immaterial to the person who is dead.
    https://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=243799
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

BBC: 2 in 3 confirmed COVID-19 cases in the UK are among the vaccinated; 87% of hospitalizations are among the vaxxed

(Natural News) Mainstream media outlet BBC has accidentally admitted that at least 66 percent of confirmed Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) cases in the United Kingdom are vaccinated individuals. On Sept. 24, the BBC released an article reporting on the COVID-19 situation in Wales. The article is titled "COVID-19 in Wales: A third of … [Read More...]

Pfizer asks FDA to authorize vaccine for children aged 5-11 US drugmaker Pfizer is seeking an Emergency Use Authorization to allow its Covid-19 vaccine to be given to children aged between five and 11. The shot has already been authorized for kids over 12.

Study reveals over 120,000 American children have lost primary caregivers during the Covid-19 pandemic Research by the American Academy of Pediatrics estimated that 120,630 children went through the death of a primary caregiver during the coronavirus pandemic, while an additional 22,000 lost their secondary caregiver.

A healthy 15-year-old boy from Santa Rosa, California, died two days after receiving a Pfizer shot on June 7. His name was not made public out of respect to the grieving family. https://thenewamerican.com/report-ca-teen-died-of-hea