Page 51 of 232 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: The big death thread

Hmmmm, pfizer, medurna, the cdc,the nih, various hospitals and dr.s around the world, even John's Hopkins and the new england journal of medicine as well as thousands of peer reviewed medical papers are all far right wing sites?..... All of those sites tell you the truth, and the fake vax shots even tell you in their own circulars that come with the not vaxs that they will kill you, sterilize you and give you all sorts of nasty side-effects and these are now far right wingers telling you that? I could care less what someone on the internet says even from those sources but dang if they tell you what they are doing and it proves to be accurate then it would be foolish to ignore them, no matter which side left or right it comes from.
    Can't you find ANYTHING to be truthful about Hoppy?

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Karens should be cut

Whoever injected that boy in post 504 did the WRONG thing.
    No wonder the boy is crying.
    40 years ago, my eldest daughter got VAXed by Loma Linda University, and she cried all night for a few weeks.
    She has never been the happy girl she was before I let that shit head doctor shoot her up with trash.
    Never did any more of that trash to my other kids. They all adjusted better than the first one.

Tis a truely shameful and sad thing that so many people bought into lies.

Other lies we are being poisoned with are "Natural Flavors" being added to many food products.
    Here are my top four reasons to avoid natural flavors
    Reason #1: natural flavors are 90 percent chemical junk
    As you learned above, 80 to 90 percent of the ingredients that make up natural flavors contain chemical solvents and preservatives. These include the cancer-causing chemical BHA, propylene glycol (found in antifreeze), and genetically modified organisms (GMOs).

Reason #2: natural flavors are basically perfumes for your mouth
    Cleaning products, perfumes, and cosmetics contain a combination of chemicals called “fragrances.” In processed food, this chemical mixture is called a “flavor.” Because smell comprises 80 to 90 percent of the sense of taste, fragrances and flavors are often alarmingly similar in chemical composition.

Reason #3: natural flavors are designed by Big Food to be addictive
    There are four huge corporations that control the $24 billion market for both flavors and fragrances: Givaudan, Firmenich, IFF and Symrise.

In a fascinating 2011 interview that aired on 60 Minutes, scientists from Givaudan, one of the aforementioned power players in the food flavoring world, admitted their number one goal when creating flavors was to make them addictive!

[bctt tweet=”Scientists have admitted that natural flavors are designed to be addictive.” username=”nutritionguy”]
    Reason #4: The FDA lets flavor companies call the shots
    Incredibly, the FDA frequently allows food companies to develop their own food additives without providing oversight or safety reviews of their chemical concentrations. These companies are smart: they hire expensive lawyers to ensure they’ve followed the archaic FDA processes when developing their flavors … and generally the FDA leaves them alone.

Scientist David Andrews sums it up once again:

The truth is that when you see the word “flavor” on a food label, you have almost no clue what chemicals may have been added to the food under the umbrella of this vague term. For people who have uncommon food allergies or are on restricted diets, this can be a serious concern. https://www.purefoodcompany.com/what...tural-flavors/

Big business is adulterating the food; And those adulterants can produce a toxic burden & eventually a toxic crisis where the body starts dumping that crap in the food we eat. If it is not coughed and spit out, it is recycled, creating more toxins to dump.
    Get a sore throat from the stuff sticking in your throat, then it slides into your lungs and you are at a strong risk of pneumonia, which
    doctors and hospitals will call Covid and inject more poison into you.

Will it happen? Well, we have seen time and again how today's outrageous proposal becomes tomorrow's common sense solution.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Sporty plumber, 26, DIES 12 days after getting the Pfizer Covid vaccine - as authorities probe if his tragic death was related to the jab

• Health officials are investigating the death of a 26-year-old man in New Zealand
    • Rory James Nairn died 12 days after receiving his first Pfizer Covid vaccination
    • His distraught fiancée says the public need to be made more away for the risks

Unelected EU President Calls for Forced Inoculations – UK, Australia, US Also Developing Plans for Forced Injections!

Meanwhile, elite super predators Barack Obama & Anthony Fauci visit elementary schools, overseeing the injection of helpless children with Pfizer’s GMO gene therapy.

https://www.newswars.com/backlash-exploding-against-vaccine-mandates-nationwide-find-out-more-by-tuning-in-now/