Page 52 of 232 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast

Thread: The big death thread

Australia Freaks Out After Three Covid-Negative Teens Escape A Quarantine Camp

Police arrested the trio of boys after a massive manhunt
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Democide is a concept proposed by American political scientist Rudolph Rummel to describe "the intentional killing of an unarmed or disarmed person by government agents acting in their authoritative capacity and pursuant to government policy or high command."[1][2] According to Rummel, this definition covers a wide range of deaths, including forced labor and concentration camp victims, killings by mercenaries and unofficial private groups, extrajudicial summary killings, and mass deaths due to governmental acts of criminal omission and neglect, such as in deliberate famines, as well as killings by de facto governments, i.e. civil war killings.[1][2] This definition covers any murder of any number of persons by any government.[
    International criminals and royal and noble crime bloodlines are threatening society with more fake epidemics, weaponized forced vaccinations, wars based on lies, civil war, world war, martial law, and genocides.
    https://blacknobilityvaticancosanostra.blogspot.com/2

How they plan to kill BILLIONS with the common flu: Covid vaccines induce “AIDS” immune system failure, opening door to death via common flu strains

(Natural News) Covid vaccines are increasingly recognized as depopulation weapons being deployed against humanity. But the mechanism of how they work is only now becoming clear. The gain-of-function researchers who built this bioweapon -- all criminals against humanity -- didn't want it to kill people too quickly because that would be … [Read More...]

STILLBIRTHS GALORE: The infant death wave has begun as pregnant women continue getting jabbed for “covid”

(Natural News) Officials in Scotland are reporting an "abnormal increase" in deaths among newborn babies, which has prompted an investigation. In the month of September, 21 babies died within 28 days of birth, according to the official numbers. This is a significant spike and outlier that experts say cannot be attributed simply to … [Read More...]

Lunacy: NIH director Francis Collins calls for critics of Anthony Fauci to be “brought to justice”

(Natural News) Again, if anyone still believes that Republicans and, specifically, former President Donald Trump, are the 'authoritarians,' they are either being intentionally dishonest or simply not paying attention because Democrats continue to demonstrate it is they who have a taste for tyranny. The latest example of this comes from … [Read More...]

Most SURPRISING 9 ways people are dying during the pandemic besides from Covid

(Natural News) The mass media is warping nearly every death to be categorized as caused by Covid or a "Covid-related" death. If we did that with prescription drugs we could label every death from cancer, diabetes and dementia a "prescription-related" death. If you consider how many people have been killed by superbugs in hospitals, like … [Read More...]

Biden: “I’ll Do Everything in My Power” to Help FDA Approve Vaccines for Children Under 5

https://www.infowars.com/posts/biden-ill-do-everything-in-my-power-to-help-fda-approve-vaccines-for-children-under-5/