Page 71 of 232 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381121171 ... LastLast

Thread: The big death thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Life insurance companies sound DEATH ALERT warnings over nearly 100,000 excess deaths per month happening right now in the USA

(Natural News) There are nearly 100,000 excess deaths happening per month in the USA right now, according to life insurance companies that are sounding the alarm over what Dr. Robert Malone calls a "mass casualty event" that's unfolding due to covid vaccines. This is a red alert situation unfolding right in front of us. The human race … [Read More...]
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

An estimated 10 million people PER DAY are set on irreversible countdown to vaccine death that could exterminate BILLIONS if not stopped in the next year

(Natural News) This is a red alert for humanity. We have less time remaining than you might think. I've done some rough math, and it's beyond alarming. It spells the end of human civilization if we don't stop the vaccine holocaust in the next 365 days. As estimates and projections show below, as long as "clot shot" covid vaccines are … [Read More...]

At LEAST 150,000 Americans have been killed by covid shots… and counting

(Natural News) Another independent study has found that the true number of deaths caused by Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) "vaccines" is significantly higher than what the government and media are claiming. The paper estimates that in the United States alone between February and August of 2021, anywhere from 146,000 to 187,000 people died … [Read More...]