Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: I'm Sick With Covid

I gotta say Thank You to Offgrid and Oscar Wild for your observations. Good Job.

I looked up "Clergy", got a bit of a laugh when I read that Clergy is from Middle English, from old French for clerk or clerks.
    Maybe our wonderful politicians and news media gurus are just clerks for who ever made the script and the agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Off-Grid Organics View Post
    .... Wild stuff.
    To be fair, who among us can speak to the degree of
    confusion one might experience from being afflicted with
    this "virus"? Or brought on by the established protocol
    administered for "treatment" of which I have read from
    numerous sources and I believe one individual published
    a paper that I can't currently locate that the the "protocol"
    is responsible for more deaths than recoveries.

Continue with your recovery Sis ... and take heed.
    Father didn't put us all here together cuz we're
    pleasant to look at or smell nice ....

O.W.

There are 2 people in my area who took the Covid brew and soon came down with bad cancer.

The creeps who invented and promote this Covid injection stuff are guilty as death, and our Babylonian system makes them exempt from legal liability for the harm they cause.
    This woman was harmed by them, I'm so sad it happened.

https://uwinhealth.com/health-news/w...r-vaccination/

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    The creeps who invented and promote this Covid injection stuff are guilty as death, and our Babylonian system makes them exempt from legal liability for the harm they cause.
    And I am SO GLAD we have this vaccine. And now will be given to the children to protect them from covid. Yeah it is a good thin we have facie to jeep this great thing going and the far right can go and Pound Sand~!

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    good thin we have facie to jeep this
    Yes, he is counting on people like you to support him. Others, not so much...
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    First Laura says she does not fear because the Creator saved her...
    then she turns around and fearful of what happened
    to her so much, that ... in three months she expects to take the vaccine.

So who is your saviour Laura? The King of kings or the toxic vaccine ??
    Now, is Laura advocatjng for Big Brother's evil toxic vaccine.

Last night, I read that the top guy in the Russian Orthodox Church says you are not a Christian if you don't get injected with a Covid brew.

To add to this point, It has recently come to light that all the covid vaccines have utilized aborted fetal cells in their creation/testing therefore if you agree with the vaccine you agree with abortion plain and simple, no 'Christian' condones/supports abortion, at least not a real Christian. The Christian church has been infiltrated by the children of Baal for years and now their true colors are showing. "you're not Christian if you don't get the vax" ETC. not today Satan.

Quote Originally Posted by Stustage View Post
    ... all the covid vaccines have utilized aborted fetal cells in their creation/testing therefore if you agree with the vaccine you agree with abortion plain and simple, no 'Christian' condones/supports abortion, at least not a real Christian. The Christian church has been infiltrated by the children of Baal for years and now their true colors are showing. "you're not Christian if you don't get the vax" ETC. not today Satan.
    Indeed. This evil shot weeds out the goats for sure. Surely Laura knows this fact????
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

A good friend of my wife was in a Rite-Aid Pharmacy this morning A roughly 45yo healthy looking man had just received his 2nd vaccine shot and went convulsions. He was taken away by ambulance. Other customers were commenting on their reactions.

Modern day Russian Roulette!

Quote Originally Posted by Tollwatch View Post
    A good friend of my wife was in a Rite-Aid Pharmacy this morning A roughly 45yo healthy looking man had just received his 2nd vaccine shot and went convulsions. He was taken away by ambulance. Other customers were commenting on their reactions.

Modern day Russian Roulette!
    And in 2 months or so I WILL get the booster shot. That will be cool when so many will throw this back into your faces that will have so much egg on you will not be able to see straight. lol