Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Sources: VAXXED Delta Pilot DIES IN-FLIGHT, Emergency Landing Required

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    18,059

    Default Sources: VAXXED Delta Pilot DIES IN-FLIGHT, Emergency Landing Required

    Sources: VAXXED Delta Pilot DIES IN-FLIGHT, Emergency Landing Required

    The Stew Peters Show

    BY STEW PETERS SHOW
    OCTOBER 11, 2021

    StewPeters.TV

    BREAKING: During an interview with Stew Peters, Dr Jane Ruby provided Breaking information, corroborated by multiple sources, that a Vaxxed Delta Airlines pilot died in flight within the last two weeks, an emergency landing was forced, and the company is covering it up!

    It was a disastrous weekend for Southwest Airlines. Across Saturday and Sunday, they canceled more than 2,100 flights, about a quarter of their total. Now here’s where it gets interesting: It’s extremely obvious someone is lying about why. In a statement, Southwest blamed bad weather and air traffic control problems. But the Federal Aviation Administration says, no, there haven’t been any air traffic control issues since last Friday. And if “Bad weather” was forcing cancellations, it was a peculiar kind of weather that only affected Southwest and its airplanes. Other airlines didn’t have mass cancellations. There was some rain and thunderstorms in Florida, but no hurricanes. Nothing that required a mass shutdown.

    No, somebody is lying here. And it could be from both Southwest and the FAA. There are reports that in Jacksonville, Florida, air traffic controllers walked off the job to protest against vaccine mandates. But that might not be all. Southwest announced a vaccine mandate for all personnel last week, and there are reports that pilots are joining the resistance as well. But Southwest’s pilot’s union claims there is no such protest action underway; they say that “poor planning” by Southwest management caused the cancellations. So maybe the union is lying or clueless as well.

    To unravel all of this, Dr. Jane Ruby joined the show to discuss.

    Video at link

    https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/1...ding-required/
    ”The trouble with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money.” - Margaret Thatcher

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    teh intarweb
    Posts
    5,315

    Default

    I have heard through people in the industry that over 200 pilots have died so far from the clots vax. This is being suppressed as “a matter of national security”. I say BS. The matter of national security is lying to the people about the risk of flying after vax.
    If you wonder about what the southwest pilots are doing this should help clear it up.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

    George Orwell



    Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    1,262

    Default

    "...the truth leaked that Southwest was having a hard time finding pilots due to the COVID-19 vaccine mandate they had put into effect. Although companies and liberal media try to convince Americans more and more people are getting vaccinated – they’re not. Now, Southwest CEO Gary Kelly admits he’s never been in favor of companies imposing mandates on employees.

    In the video below, Kelly stands up for the rights of individuals by claiming he has never been in favor of placing mandates, like the COVID-19 vaccine, on his staff. Kelly even admitted that he is being forced by the vaccine mandate announced by President Joe Biden on September 9th." https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/1...ht-rail-latest

    He who would be our Savior, Yahshua Messiah, is keeping up the Pressure until we finally confess our rebellions against Him, then He is able to heal us.
    Last edited by Ivan88; 10-12-2021 at 12:12 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    448

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    I have heard through people in the industry that over 200 pilots have died so far from the clots vax. This is being suppressed as “a matter of national security”. I say BS. The matter of national security is lying to the people about the risk of flying after vax.
    If you wonder about what the southwest pilots are doing this should help clear it up.
    It’s not a national security issue it’s “their” security that their worried about. When and if the truth be known about whole debacle there will be no place for the perpetrators to hide.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Slave Region 10
    Posts
    89,921

    Default


    Me, right now........
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

    "You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."



  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post

    In the video below, Kelly stands up for the rights of individuals by claiming he has never been in favor of placing mandates, like the COVID-19 vaccine, on his staff. Kelly even admitted that he is being forced by the vaccine mandate announced by President Joe Biden on September 9th." https://www.redvoicemedia.com/2021/1...ht-rail-latest
    He is either incredibly ignorant, or a bald faced liar.

    First, Biden has signed no such EO, and even IF he did, no Legislation exists supporting it, NOR has there been any rule making by the agency Biden COULD ask to try and issue a rule.

    No, Kelly is a LIAR.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    3,467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PatDaly View Post
    He is either incredibly ignorant, or a bald faced liar.

    First, Biden has signed no such EO, and even IF he did, no Legislation exists supporting it, NOR has there been any rule making by the agency Biden COULD ask to try and issue a rule.

    No, Kelly is a LIAR.
    Its not Biden its OSHA that is doing this, on Biden's orders I guess.~!!!

    EMPLOYEES OF PRIVATE BUSINESSES
    The U.S. Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has developied a rule that will require all employers with 100 or more employees to ensure their workforce is fully vaccinated, or require any workers who remain unvaccinated to produce a negative COVID-19 test once a week.



    This requirement will apply to over 80 million workers in private sector businesses, the White House said.
    OSHA will also develop a rule requiring employers with more than 100 employees to provide paid time off for workers to get vaccinated or to recover if they suffer from vaccination side effects.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,717

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Its not Biden its OSHA that is doing this, on Biden's orders I guess.~!!!

    EMPLOYEES OF PRIVATE BUSINESSES
    The U.S. Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has developied a rule that will require all employers with 100 or more employees to ensure their workforce is fully vaccinated, or require any workers who remain unvaccinated to produce a negative COVID-19 test once a week.



    This requirement will apply to over 80 million workers in private sector businesses, the White House said.
    OSHA will also develop a rule requiring employers with more than 100 employees to provide paid time off for workers to get vaccinated or to recover if they suffer from vaccination side effects.
    Show where it has been published.

    That's the problem with the tyrants, they don't follow the rules.

    Until it runs through the public comment phase, and is published, they can go piss up a rope, it is NOT LEGAL.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    5,412

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Its not Biden its OSHA that is doing this, on Biden's orders I guess.~!!!

    EMPLOYEES OF PRIVATE BUSINESSES
    The U.S. Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) has developied a rule that will require all employers with 100 or more employees to ensure their workforce is fully vaccinated, or require any workers who remain unvaccinated to produce a negative COVID-19 test once a week.



    This requirement will apply to over 80 million workers in private sector businesses, the White House said.
    OSHA will also develop a rule requiring employers with more than 100 employees to provide paid time off for workers to get vaccinated or to recover if they suffer from vaccination side effects.

    So these Companies are violating the "RULE".

    Take the vaccine or be fired!!

    Where is the test option??

    No WHERE!!!!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •