Thread: Blackouts across the usa - gas prices go up 40% - medicine shortages - no relief unti

Post Blackouts across the usa - gas prices go up 40% - medicine shortages - no relief unti

BLACKOUTS ACROSS THE USA - GAS PRICES GO UP 40% - MEDICINE SHORTAGES - NO RELIEF UNTIL 2023 - YouTube

#BREAKING #ECONOMY #NEWSBLACKOUTS ACROSS THE USA - GAS PRICES GO UP 40% - MEDICINE SHORTAGES - NO RELIEF UNTIL 2023

John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

Quote Originally Posted by Spike n Ree View Post
    BLACKOUTS ACROSS THE USA - GAS PRICES GO UP 40% - MEDICINE SHORTAGES - NO RELIEF UNTIL 2023 - YouTube

#BREAKING #ECONOMY #NEWSBLACKOUTS ACROSS THE USA - GAS PRICES GO UP 40% - MEDICINE SHORTAGES - NO RELIEF UNTIL 2023
    Ya ANYTHING on You Tube is true I guess these days. Full of doom and gloom that makes the people that want doom and gloom have a thrill running up their legs for sure. Yuppers I read it, or heard it on the net MUST BE TRUE. Bolder-dash~! The WORST thing to happen in the past few years is this thing social media. So many lies, so much bs just to scare the general public when it isn't half that bad as presented on the net. What a racket people can just read, or listen to something, and post this crap like it is the truth and nothing but the truth~1 Foolishness for sure and in doing so have put millions of people lives at risk because of this bs going around the net these days.~!

Deluded, stupid, unsane Americans have been worshiping Baal with murdering babies, using them in food and injections and for body parts; perpetual wars to support anti-Christs, and enrich the rich man, loving constant lies on TV etc. and being in almost total rebellion against He who would be our Savior.
    Therefore He has put us under strong Judgement/punishment, which starts off with being ruled by those who hate us, who are setting us up for death by disease/plagues/pestilence, cold, starvation, violence all of which equals termination of the Syro, Aryan Christian Israelite European people in North America & Europe.

After all, we consented to murdering our Mother, Syria, the mother of Civilization, Christianity, and more.
    Therefore, the lives of our countries and bodies are due to die eartly deaths.
    Congratulations for committing suicide for the Richman.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Ya ANYTHING on You Tube is true I guess these days. Full of doom and gloom that makes the people that want doom and gloom have a thrill running up their legs for sure. Yuppers I read it, or heard it on the net MUST BE TRUE. Bolder-dash~! The WORST thing to happen in the past few years is this thing social media. So many lies, so much bs just to scare the general public when it isn't half that bad as presented on the net. What a racket people can just read, or listen to something, and post this crap like it is the truth and nothing but the truth~1 Foolishness for sure and in doing so have put millions of people lives at risk because of this bs going around the net these days.~!
    Just post your info link that declares this isn't true !
    John 14:6 New Living Translation (NLT)

6 Jesus told him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one can come to the Father except through me.

In the last days, per revelations there will be many false prophets. Jim and Tammy Faye Baker said if I believed like them and send money I could avoid the devil, Cliffton Clower's people said faith while handling poisonous snakes would save you, Preachers for decades have been telling you their interpretation of the Holy Bible is the only way in the Baptist faith, Muslims say their thing, Buddists say their thing, Lds says theirs so on and so on. When someone quotes the Bible to me and then says it means this or that, is sorta like someone saying I believe in the second amendment BUT......
    You are entitled to your opinion, Towel heads, evangelicals, Satanists for that matter, ALL have their own opinions, and the one thing I am sure of is that no one yet can prove their assertions are any better than the alien's coming to save/kill us. Pretend you know God's will all you like and interpret the Bible how you wish but I will take from my Bible what God gives me, through prayer, and not what somebody boohooing about how terrible their peoples plight is or what someone else THINKS it means for this world. Evil exists in this world and it's coming after everyone that doesn't have Jesus as Savior, All the rest is just fluff and deception no matter the source on this earth.

Ok Hoppy, I'll play. The word is BALDER Dash not Bolder. It's an ancient saying from the Norse if I remember right but that part of the world and time frame anyway. As to the millions at risk? What millions would that be? Risk of what? The lies you speak of are absolutely correct, yet gas IS up 40% or more across the five or so states I have driven in, within the last couple of weeks. Rolling blackouts ARE happening several places around the country as reported daily by all kinds of electric companies around the nation on their own outage sites, I personally know of at least three medicines that have been on back order for near on 2 months from most (not all) but most suppliers.
    Making predictions are silly, that's true but you gota get out more. Just because you live in some kind of bubble doesn't mean it's not happening elsewhere all over this country. Simple math says it's getting worse overall, so why would you babble like that? Do you really not have anything better to do? If not you really need something productive to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post

This comment coming from one of two of the biggest "PROPOGANDIST" on Tree..