Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Baghdad Bob Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

CRAZY TALK. Jen Psaki Tries Desperately to Explain How Trump’s Travel Bans are Xenophobic But Biden’s Aren’t (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...s-arent-video/

I think she's circling the drain
    Psaki Falsely Claims Trump Told People to “Inject Bleach” After Peter Doocy Points Out There Have Been More Covid Deaths Under Biden Than Trump (VIDEO)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...n-trump-video/

Mainstream media reporters demonstrated their fealty to the Biden administration Wednesday when several journalists broke out into a Happy Birthday chant for Jen Psaki.
    The pathetic display of spinelessness happened during a White House press briefing Wednesday, when reporters should be demanding answers from the press secretary for critical topics important to the American people.

She has not aged well