Page 6 of 23 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Baghdad Bob Thread

Despite Being Known by British MI5 and Being Placed on a Terror Watch List, Psaki Says US Government Had No ‘Derogatory Information’ on Texas Synagogue Terrorist (VIDEO)
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...rrorist-video/
    They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Quote Originally Posted by Lenno View Post
    Jen Psaki Calls Trump Voters “Lemmings” Claims Trump “Fomented an Insurrection” and his Supporters Were “Seizing the Capitol” (VIDEO)
    Actually, President Trump set up those people to be caught in a trap where our glorious peoples' leaders can torment the people Trump sent into the trap.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Good illustration. The Artist has important skill. picture above

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    Actually, President Trump set up those people to be caught in a trap where our glorious peoples' leaders can torment the people Trump sent into the trap.
    Ah yes but the REAL truth hurts don't it? Laughing

Watch: Psaki Says Brandon Is Working with Congress to Pass a Bill that would Remove Abortion Restrictions https://smartzune.com/watch-psaki-sa...-restrictions/

Last edited by Lenno; 01-22-2022 at 09:48 PM.

we all already knew that obammy was back in the WH, no surprise. having a drink may or may not help you 'get over' all the crap coming out of the Washington sewer but I guess it can't hurt. a better thing would be a solution like the govt slowly turing off the money machines, clean house in all the departments get rid of the bloated workforce there; completely do away with the depts of energy and education; eliminate the billions wasted on dead end pentagon equipment cost overruns.stop building dinosaur aircraft carriers. all of this would be a start to try and turn this bumbling, bloated babylonian govt of ours in a better direction. prep and pray the end has arrived.