Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "Pony Paste" For The Save Again! And A Lawsuit For Wally World

I've been on this for the past 8 months, I'll give my my observations and assessments. THIS PERTAINS ONLY TO TRACTOR SUPPLY.

First - I went to my local Tractor Supply yesterday ( Friday 10/22/2021 ) - and they were fully-stocked on ivermectin products again. There was at least one new brand I'd never seen before, which was three times as expensive as everything else.

Second, you don't want to get any that contain other drugs.

There are two oral pastes - Durvet and Med-Pharmex. Both are "Apple Flavor." The Durvet 0.21 oz paste was $6.99 per tube, which is 3-6 doses depending on your weight. The Med-Pharmex has a box of 6 tubes for $21.99.

The "Pour On" from Durvet comes in a big yellow and red box. I looked-up the ingredients listed on their site, and all are used in human creams as well. The pour-on appears to be the cheapest way to get ivermectin. As noted before, all you do is withdraw 1-5 ml, and rub them into your skin somewhere. I used my ankles as a test, and had no adverse reaction.

The "pour on" apparently acts the same way as oral application, with the same dosages.

There is also Durvet injectable ivermectin. This can also be taken orally as well, apparently. But - it seems pretty expensive relative to the other forms. If you inject it, please use proper technique.

Protocols can be found here: https://covid19criticalcare.com/ .

I suggest you get a syringe to measure how much you apply.

I have been using the above for about six months now. I have noticed no bad side-effects. I cannot say that I've noticed any "good" side-effects, either.

Earl
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

Since Ivermectin is anti-parasitic, does that mean that Covid and injections thereof are of a parasitical nature?
    "Ivermectin has been associated with adverse reactions in ensitive dogs; Therefore, Ivermestin Pour-On is not recommended for use in species other than cattle." from Ivermectin product precautions. durvet

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan88 View Post
    Since Ivermectin is anti-parasitic, does that mean that Covid and injections thereof are of a parasitical nature?
    "Ivermectin has been associated with adverse reactions in ensitive dogs; Therefore, Ivermestin Pour-On is not recommended for use in species other than cattle." from Ivermectin product precautions. durvet
    Well, I suppose it is possible that the vaccines do have parasites in the jabs, but the pour on Ivermectin, I don't think, should be ingested via one's mouth and stomach! Simply get a syringe and measure the proper dose into it, then squirt it onto your hands and rub them together until absorbed. I would not drink it! But, who knows? Apparently, it is a pretty safe drug, but, one may try a little on one's skin and see if there is an adverse reaction...before doing a whole dose, which isn't very much, by the way.

Some products, by the way, can be used for other things than the label says they are mainly used for. Say, for example: bleach may kill parasites, but, you probably shouldn't drink it. But, you might put it in with your white laundry to get it whiter? If I'm not mistaken, I think Ivermectin was used to battle some skin problems in some countries with great success. But, it has been shown to have other uses, too. Apparently, the covid bug doesn't like it, but, we must remember
    that they have never isolated the covid bug yet!

Thanks dmatic for Your good sense, observations and suggestion regarding this Ivermectin stuff