Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Free of the Vaxx

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    The question still is just how effective is the vaccine…
    This is still a question in spite of anecdotal evidence that it isn't?

Silly people.

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Ah yes yet another bs saying about these vaccines. Lets call the vaccine what it is A VACCINE. When will you far righties get it straight for once and quit listening to the far right so called nature doctors. LMAO Saying things like get the clot shot is so immature and so full of misinformation and bs I laugh inn your face.
    I know this is too much for your tiny brain, but I'll stick with basic facts and correct definitions anyway. A vaccine is supposed to prevent the specific ailment it was created for. Hundreds of thousands of those who took the poison jab have gotten Covid anyway. Deaths of the vaccinated are well into the thousands. It's called reality.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    This is still a question in spite of anecdotal evidence that it isn't?

Silly people.

O.W.
    It's not anecdotal at this point - it's observational.

Earl
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

Here's an observation: Antiparasitics for sheep do not prevent viruses in lambs.

HOW IT STARTED (3/12/21):

From The Desk of Marcus Lamb:
    Dear Partners & Friends,

The people who discovered Ivermectin received the 2015 Nobel Prize for Medicine!

Ivermectin is safe, it is very inexpensive, it has been around for many years, it has a great track record of getting results, and it be used for preventing COVID or for treating COVID.

If your Doctor won’t prescribe it, Dr. Kory has Doctors who will do so over the phone.

Joni and I have been using Ivermectin and we haven’t gotten COVID!

Thank you for being faithful to support your Daystar. We love and appreciate you so much!
    https://www.marcuslamb.org/from-the-...mb-march-2021/

HOW IT ENDED (12/01/2021):

Daystar CEO Marcus Lamb dies after COVID diagnosis

DALLAS (AP) — Marcus Lamb, CEO and founder of the conservative Christian Daystar Television Network who was outspoken against COVID-19 vaccines, has died at age 64 after contracting the virus.

Daystar confirmed his death Tuesday.

“It’s with a heavy heart we announce that Marcus Lamb, president and founder of Daystar Television Network, went home to be with the Lord this morning,” the network said a tweet Tuesday. “The family asks that their privacy be respected as they grieve this difficult loss. Please continue to lift them up in prayer.”

Lamb’s relatives have spoken over the past month about his battle with the virus. His wife, Joni, said he had diabetes and was hospitalized after his oxygen levels dropped.
    https://apnews.com/article/coronavir...daac424d9e9923

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post
    Here's an observation:
    He had diabetes. It’s unclear whether Lamb received a COVID-19 vaccine.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Marcus Lamb and his wife were avid anti vaxers. Here is what I have observed in my field of vision...in my family and friends. No one has become seriously ill that got vaccinated, one was quite sick that night with fevers and chills on dose #2. Fatigue for a few weeks. That was my 56 year old niece, otherwise very healthy. The ones who have gotten Covid in the family were all not vaccinated. I am still recovering from my 2 weeks in the hospital. Now my son and his family and 3 year old have Covid. My son is still in bed after a week. Not vaccinated. My other 3 children and their families are vaccinated and they haven't gotten Covid, with the exception of my one daughter in law who had breakthru. It was the Johnson vaccine which some say isn't as strong. She was pretty fatigued for a week and some other symptoms. Few weeks later, she's OK but not completely up to speed. My 80 year old cousin had breakthru, her cleaning lady had been sick. She got the monoclonal antibodies and that helped her, just had fatigue for a good 3 weeks.

So, that's my 3D field of vision. The internet personalities, pastors and spiritual people I listened to or was aware of who have died were all unvaccinated.
    Loren Sandford, Russ Dizdar, Rob Skiba, and now Marcus Lamb. Steve Quayle was brought to the hospital, refused treatment, sent home on oxygen, has had a bit of a struggle, but I think better now.

My husband is also a diabetic (Type 2) and he was ever so mild compared to my nightmare.

I'm not here to argue, that's all some of you like to do. MERELY PRESENTING MY FIELD OF VISION. I think I'd be foolish not to look at what's been before my eyes. I will see how I feel in a few months, but definitely conflicted. No advice please, you gave plenty of that when I was on my deathbed and it was so inappropriate at that time, but I'd never expect you to see that.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Quote Originally Posted by Laura19 View Post
    Marcus Lamb and his wife were avid anti vaxers. Here is what I have observed in my field of vision...in my family and friends. No one has become seriously ill that got vaccinated, one was quite sick that night with fevers and chills on dose #2. Fatigue for a few weeks. That was my 56 year old niece, otherwise very healthy. The ones who have gotten Covid in the family were all not vaccinated. I am still recovering from my 2 weeks in the hospital. Now my son and his family and 3 year old have Covid. My son is still in bed after a week. Not vaccinated. My other 3 children and their families are vaccinated and they haven't gotten Covid, with the exception of my one daughter in law who had breakthru. It was the Johnson vaccine which some say isn't as strong. She was pretty fatigued for a week and some other symptoms. Few weeks later, she's OK but not completely up to speed. My 80 year old cousin had breakthru, her cleaning lady had been sick. She got the monoclonal antibodies and that helped her, just had fatigue for a good 3 weeks.

So, that's my 3D field of vision. The internet personalities, pastors and spiritual people I listened to or was aware of who have died were all unvaccinated.
    Loren Sandford, Russ Dizdar, Rob Skiba, and now Marcus Lamb. Steve Quayle was brought to the hospital, refused treatment, sent home on oxygen, has had a bit of a struggle, but I think better now.

My husband is also a diabetic (Type 2) and he was ever so mild compared to my nightmare.

I'm not here to argue, that's all some of you like to do. MERELY PRESENTING MY FIELD OF VISION. I think I'd be foolish not to look at what's been before my eyes. I will see how I feel in a few months, but definitely conflicted. No advice please, you gave plenty of that when I was on my deathbed and it was so inappropriate at that time, but I'd never expect you to see that.
    I took the vaccine in the spring but unless something changes this is most likely burning itself out..
    Unfortunately those who have become drunk with power keeping those like hoppy afraid don’t want to give it up…

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dai...ng-threat.html

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    keeping those like hoppy afraid don’t want to give it up…
    "Fear" and "stupidity" are not synonymous ....

There is NO VACCINE!

O.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Oscar Wilde View Post
    "Fear" and "stupidity" are not synonymous ....

There is NO VACCINE!

O.W.
    Says You? Says Who? You? Not on your life are you the authority win such matters as this.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Not on your life are you the authority win such matters as this.

I don't know that it is relative to all things but for this exercise it is not possible
    to prove a negative. The onus lies with thems who says there is a vaccine.

https://www.google.com/search?q=what...client=gws-wiz

vac·cine

/vakˈsēn/

noun

• a substance used to stimulate the production of antibodies and provide immunity against one or several diseases, prepared from the causative agent of a disease, its products, or a synthetic substitute, treated to act as an antigen without inducing the disease.

Such does not exist.

O.W.