Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Free of the Vaxx

So, Solderguy - your argument is that anybody that opposes your viewpoints just watches "sh*tty videos" and that's it?

That's just an ad hominem - you have no idea how your opposition came to the decisions they came to.

In my case, I have read over 100 papers - "peer reviewed" and otherwise. I understand enough about virology and epidemiology and so-on, to know what I'm being lied-to. For example, the human species has understood natural immunity for 2,500 years - when first mentioned during the Plague of Athens in 430 BC. Suddenly, natural immunity is more deficient than vaccinations?

And, when taking medical advice from your doctor - up until COVID, a SECOND OPINION was standard operating procedure. But, suddenly, now it's not. And, if you find a doctor that opposes these clot shots - well, you're just cherry-picking.

You, along with your alter-ego Hoppy are clearly just shills - I hope you're getting paid what you're worth - nothing.

Earl
    That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just powers from the consent of the governed, --That whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new Government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their Safety and Happiness.

Withdraw consent!

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Sinclair View Post
    So, Solderguy - your argument is that anybody that opposes your viewpoints just watches "sh*tty videos" and that's it?

That's just an ad hominem - you have no idea how your opposition came to the decisions they came to.

In my case, I have read over 100 papers - "peer reviewed" and otherwise. I understand enough about virology and epidemiology and so-on, to know what I'm being lied-to. For example, the human species has understood natural immunity for 2,500 years - when first mentioned during the Plague of Athens in 430 BC. Suddenly, natural immunity is more deficient than vaccinations?

And, when taking medical advice from your doctor - up until COVID, a SECOND OPINION was standard operating procedure. But, suddenly, now it's not. And, if you find a doctor that opposes these clot shots - well, you're just cherry-picking.

You, along with your alter-ego Hoppy are clearly just shills - I hope you're getting paid what you're worth - nothing. Earl
    Ah yes yet another bs saying about these vaccines. Lets call the vaccine what it is A VACCINE. When will you far righties get it straight for once and quit listening to the far right so called nature doctors. LMAO Saying things like get the clot shot is so immature and so full of misinformation and bs I laugh inn your face.

Quote Originally Posted by Earl Sinclair View Post

You, along with your alter-ego Hoppy are clearly just shills - I hope you're getting paid what you're worth - nothing.

Earl

So correct Earl.
    Now Hoppy who chimed in I see..
    If the vaccine is so effective at protecting you why does everyone have to be vaccinated for you to feel safe?
    Thats the one thing that is puzzling from the start.
    Question two if they have been proven safe after millions have been vaccinated why are the big drug companies still granted immunity if something goes wrong?
    Please inform us Dr.Fauci follower..JimJones had a good following in the past also if I remember correctly…

Quote Originally Posted by solderguy View Post
    Fully vaccinated with booster here in sunny California and loving it. So grateful that 59% of Americans have gotten the shot so far.

Life goes so much better when you take medical advice from your doctor instead of online whackos.

Living also in sunny CA with absolutely no worries about vax side effects, no fear from spreaders and shedders like you either. So thankful we have the solution - and it wasn't the jab, or the next jab, or the next jab. SUCKERS!
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

No one understands the issues with enclosed environments better than the Navy.

Keeping it 100%: Nearly All Active-Duty Sailors Vaccinated Against COVID-19

As the deadline approaches for active-duty sailors and Marines to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, the U.S. Navy is closing in on 100% compliance, with fewer than 700 sailors not yet having received a dose.

According to data provided Wednesday by the Navy, 97% of the service's roughly 343,000 sailors are fully immunized, while an additional 2.8% have received at least one dose. Six sailors have received permanent medical exemptions, and none has gotten a waiver for religious reasons.
    https://www.military.com/daily-news/...-covid-19.html

Was in Doc's office today for annual check up. The NP and a medical student did most of the stuff on me. They are not pushing the BS about vaxx. NP told me her husband got Covid last December. She did not get it, but got fully vaccinated Feb. and March. In September they both got checked for antibodies. He was off the charts high, she had very few. She basically praised me for my proactive approach. I've been taking D3, magnesium and high dose C since March of last year. Got stash of Hydroxychloriquin, ivermectin and the antibiotics. She said you are one smart 74 year old. Had to fill out the stupid 3 page medicare questionaire about depression. She asked the question about "guns in the house". Just rolled my eyes. Once we got in the exam room I said I'm taking this mask off. She said no problem. CDC requires masks in waiting room only. Behind closed doors it's optional. Good Doc.

The question still is just how effective is the vaccine…

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/...ams-called-in/

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyb View Post
    The question still is just how effective is the vaccine…

https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/...ams-called-in/
    No, the question is why does all cause mortality rate rice dramatically in every region and age group when covid vaccine starts being administered?
    If the vaccine worked. Then all cause mortality would go down.. not only does it not go down, it rises far above any actual covid deaths. We see this across the country and across the planet. We see this in individual age groups when the vaccine starts being administered to that age group.
    The vaccine is literally killing people. People who were never at risk from covid. It's a slow motion genocide.
    Based on the overwhelming amount of data proving that the vaccine is killing people. Anyone who supports the vaccine is stupid or evil.

Agree with your analysis, naturallysweet. I will add to your last sentence. Stupid, evil or coerced by fearmongering from the media/government/corporate complex. Just like old soviet style brainwashing, they succumbed to the constant barrage of misinformation.

Quote Originally Posted by pc-not View Post
    ...Stupid, evil or coerced by fearmongering from the media/government/corporate complex. Just like old soviet style brainwashing, they succumbed to the constant barrage of misinformation.
    You're very kind, pc! Succumbing to constant barrage, while neglecting the data that science provides, as well as adherence to Jesus' command to "See that you are not deceived" would, one would think, curb stupidity, but, some people just like to fit in! Seeking the praise and acceptance, or approval, of the majority wicked is stupid in itself.