Thread: "I Didn't Pull The Trigger" Baldwin

Default "I Didn't Pull The Trigger" Baldwin

The real surprise, however, was George Stephanopoulos asking why he fired the gun when it wasn't in the script and Baldwin replied, "The trigger wasn't pulled. I didn't pull the trigger."

So he never pulled the trigger? "No, no, no, no," Baldwin answered. "I would never point a gun at anyone and pull the trigger at them, never." But there was no explanation beyond that.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...202159907.html
    "The one who says he stays in Him must himself also walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

yeah right, and he does not foam at the mouth when he rants on Trump
    *** Light travels faster than sound...............That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.***

Baldwin screwed up. By accepting a firearm from someone who attested that it was unloaded and failed to verify that it was indeed unloaded, he screwed up. Having established that it was indeed unloaded he was still obligated to treat it as if it were loaded and ready to fire. The film industry may have some narrow exceptions to these basic responsibilities but they're not applicable in this situation.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Glad we needed the FBI, a year later, to figure that out.
    "The one who says he stays in Him must himself also walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.