Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Burbs Thread

Default The Burbs Thread

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

it's just news until it comes to your neighborhood --then it's reality
    The man who reads nothing at all is better educated than the man who reads nothing but the newspapers."
    Thomas Jefferson

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

Police in Illinois were investigating an attempted carjacking when they fell victim to the suspects they were trying to locate, according to reports.
    The wild incident unfolded at around 6:20 a.m. on Tuesday morning in Calumet City, which lies just outside of Chicago in Cook County.
    https://www.newswars.com/wild-video-...t-gas-station/

My wife and I are scrambling to find daycare for our 16-month-old son. We’ve had a “nanny share” up until now, which means we and another couple employ a nanny for both couples’ kids and split the cost. Our nanny is wonderful, and she lives just a few blocks from us. But a few weeks ago, someone walked up her street spraying bullets into random houses. One of the bullets found its way into her living room, as she and her family ducked for cover. At that moment, she and her husband decided they were moving their family out of Oakland.
    The shooting didn’t even make the local news. Apparently, in the Bay Area right now, you can walk up a residential street firing your gun into houses, and you still won’t be able to compete for attention with all of the other sensational crimes.
    Perhaps you’ve heard about some of them or seen the videos.
    ------------------------
    Now their hitting the Burbs, this is the reason the story was quashed. Now the Middle and the Lower Middle class will flee the Blue Hives to the rural areas w/o resources to sustain them. It's Cloward Piven!
    https://bariweiss.substack.com/p/whe...ts-your-family

CRIMINALS will rule during the CHAOS of societal collapse… psychological SHOCK coming to the oblivious masses who have never seen raw violence, desperation and ANARCHY

(Natural News) Most people live in the artificial construct of a "polite" society. They follow the rules, obey authority and call 911 when they have a problem that needs to be solved by men with guns. They delegate their personal safety and security to the government, then pretend that most people in society are "good" people because their … [Read More...]