Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mayor de Blasio Announces Forced Vaccines for All Private Companies and Forced Vaccin

Default Mayor de Blasio Announces Forced Vaccines for All Private Companies and Forced Vaccin

Be sure to watch the imbedded video of the interview with deBlasio
    Mayor de Blasio Announces Forced Vaccines for All Private Companies and Forced Vaccines for All Children Ages 5-11 if They Want to Eat Out - The Gateway Pundit

Details:

De Blasio also said children between the ages of 5 and 11 will be required to show proof of vaccination to access indoor dining, as well as fitness and entertainment venues starting Dec. 14. Proof of at least one vaccine dose will be enough to allow kids to participate in those activities.

• Kids in this age group will also need to get vaccinated to participate in extracurricular activities, such as sports, band, orchestra and dance.
    • New Yorkers aged 12 and older must now show they have had two doses of the vaccine, except for those who have received the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...5-11-want-eat/
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

"Steps Toward the Mark of the Beast"
    The Christian's Guide to the How and Why of
    the Coming Cashless/RFID Economic System

Escape NY before it’s too late. Time is short. Run for your lives, literally.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

George Orwell

Police dog 1, bad guy nothin':

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Revelation 18:4

And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out
    of her, my people, that he be not partakers of her sins, and
    that he receive not of her plagues.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

Quote Originally Posted by Bear View Post
    Just don't go out to eat. This is for people that want to go eat out must show vaccinating papers. Cool I have mine in a nice plastic carrier that I can put around my neck. Not a big deal, I would think this is going to happen something next year for people flying as wel. After all Real ID Kicks in this coming year, I already have my drivers license with that little star in the upper righthand corner. That is so cool. Get Real ID or don't fly simple as that. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Hoppalong View Post
    Just don't go out to eat. This is for people that want to go eat out must show vaccinating papers. Cool I have mine in a nice plastic carrier that I can put around my neck. Not a big deal, I would think this is going to happen something next year for people flying as wel. After all Real ID Kicks in this coming year, I already have my drivers license with that little star in the upper righthand corner. That is so cool. Get Real ID or don't fly simple as that. LMAO
    I hope you don't decide to take the mark of the beast when it is required in order to buy or sell.
    Pastor Guest

Free E- Book!

Get Real ID or don't fly
    Do you fly? I always have pictured you as a basement dweller.
    "The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

"The one who says he stays in Him is indebted to walk, even as He walked." 1Jn 2:6

Without Torah, His walk is impossible - it's Rome's walk without Torah.

They swore, if we gave them our weapons, that the wars of the tribes would cease.
    “As a general rule, the earlier you recognize someone is trying to kill you, the better off you’ll be.”

"You think a wall as solid as the earth separates civilisation from barbarism. I tell you the division is a sheet of glass."

The records show de Blasio was an ardent supporter of the communist revolutionaries in Nicaragua, who raised funds for the Sandinistas and was a subscriber to the party’s newspaper, “Barricada” (The Barricade). He traveled to Nicaragua in 1988 and became active in the NSN upon his return to the U.S. New York’s mayor has been unapologetic about his involvement with a foreign Marxist political movement accused of slaughtering innocent civilians and practicing the “disappearance” technique of eliminating political foes. http://www.thetreeofliberty.com/vb/s...-Forced-Vaccin

"Escape NY before it’s too late. Time is short. Run for your lives, literally."

This guy got out.

Do you have what it takes?
    HAVE A PLAN TO KILL EVERY COMMUNIST/FASCIST/SATANIST YOU MEET
    You can thank me later