Thread: I think I have lost all respect for him now

Default I think I have lost all respect for him now

Does anyone really think he isn't like all the rest anymore.I agree compared to Biden or Hillary he would be a blessing from the heavens.But this is really starting to change my opinion of the man...
    https://www.businessinsider.com/trum...rce=reddit.com

Trump endorsed COVID-19 vaccines again and blasted 'gutless' politicians who won't say if they've been boosted

Laura19 is offline Tree of Liberty Supporter

Yeah, well, a couple things here. His first motivation in saying this is that I believe he is getting jealous of DeSantis. He needs to keep his mouth shut with criticisms like this. He's almost making telling others you have been boosted a mandate. Stop it, Donald.

As far as promoting the vaccine, it would probably be political suicide if he stopped. Both Dr. McCullough and Dr. Malone do not see the thousands piled up on the street dead from the vaccine. Dr. McCullough felt the body (for the most part) could absorb the 2 shots and that the body clears the spike protein within a year to 18 months. But if constantly boosted, then the trouble starts, the body never gets a chance to clear out. Who knows if that is true?

If Trump runs, who knows what the democrats and media might do. Maybe they will go negative on vaccines and blame Trump for all of it. THEY CANNOT LET THE MIDTERMS OR 2024 TAKE PLACE. Remember when Pelosi spoke of getting rid of Trump in the 2020 election, "we have many arrows in our quiver". Expect anything. And that makes me still stick with Trump at this point.

I too am concerned about Trump though. Going back into Pastor Jefferies church again was a turn off to me. I'm afraid he still hasn't learned how to identify someone who is a swamp creature, nor as in this case, has learned to keep his mouth shut.

All this will become clearer though.

You mentioned Hillary. This is a turn off that anyone is discussing this. Tucker Carlson opened with it last night and it made me feel like his bosses want this being put out there, inadvertently putting the idea in people's head.

THE END ISN'T NEAR.........IT'S HERE

The problem is not global warming – it is moral cooling.

Trump, I hope, decides not to run for pres but instead for congress. Imagine Trump as speaker of the house! I think he'lll back DedSantis. The dems are totally sucking wind. Hitlery is too old, Biden won't make the 4 years--I mean did you see him walking to the MLK memorial? looked like the walking dead. no animation. there is no 'obama' in the wings so far to save the presidency.. The primary tool of the left is the covid crap. lots of mail in ballots again and another blue crush of the GOP. that WILL light the fuse. cancel elections? nope, steal the election, again? yep. prep and pray, the end has arrived.

Hmmn.
    How many Lemmings do ya 'spose
    sought the elixir after the trumpster supposedly
    did so publicly?

Why is the Pied trumpster piping now for more
    Lemmings to participate?

The pied trumpster did not and does NOT have
    wee peepses best interest in mind.

O.W.

I was an avid Trump supporter, even though I disagreed with his antics. His inability to admit he was taken in by Fauci & co. bothers me. Step aside and let the younger warriors get the job done. He still is deceived by the dark side.

Quote Originally Posted by pc-not View Post
    I was an avid Trump supporter, even though I disagreed with his antics. His inability to admit he was taken in by Fauci & co. bothers me. Step aside and let the younger warriors get the job done. He still is deceived by the dark side.

I agree with everything here including the last line.
    Israel is up to four shots now and the covid has increased 9000 per cent since the last booster if I heard it correctly.If a man can't admit he was wrong once in awhile he isn't much of a man in my mind.

I like Trump's America First passion, but he absolutely doesn't know when to shut his trap. You don't have to comment on everything all the time.